5 |THE SON OF CHRONOS | 5

[ 5 ] why is there near infinite universes? i'm can't keep track of them [ 5 ]

Chaos overlooked the grave of the being Primordial. She felt no remorse, as she had successfully tricked him into giving her his power and now she was above him. Of course she was the most powerful being in the multiverse now that she had Primordial's power. She didn't know of Elpiseous or her power, all she knew was that there was no one who could challenge her.

And her perfect daughter, Maya. She was the Princess of the Universe and whatever she wanted, she got.

She was spoiled that way. Anyway, here Maya was, zoning out of what Chaos was saying about strategies to kill the Olympians.

"And so after Zeus's Master Bolt gets dropped and causes an explosion, all the gods and goddesses would go outside the throne room and then we can swoop in for the kill. Got it?"

"Huh?" Maya sat up straight. "Yeah. Got it."

Chaos frowned a little. "OK." Standing up and stretching her legs, yawning and saying, "Well, I'mma go to sleep now. Goodnight, my love!" she tiredly went upstairs to her mansion sized bedroom and dropped onto her 10 by 10 meter bed.

Maya was left alone with her thoughts for a moment before deciding to teleport to her pocket universe. The bright light that she had carried with her to her pocket universe temporarily blinded her advisor, Annabeth "Leithaw" Chase. The light died down and Annabeth rubbed her eyes. 

"Your Highness, did you really have to make such an entrance?" Annabeth said while bowing.

Maya chuckled. "I can't help it. Mother put a spell on me to make sure I am flashy in everything. Don't blame me."

Just then a loud banging was heard outside. Maya raised her voice. "Come in."

The door opened in and in came running Luke Castellan, the boy who lost the village of Carra. He was looking better, but his ragged clothes were still muddy and dirty.

Annabeth stepped forward. "You may not see the Queen in that kind of attire."

"Step down Leithaw," Maya said, stepping forward. "I know him. What have you got to say Luke Castellan?"

"A deity wants to have an audience in front of you," Luke said. "I'm not sure if I would accept because she looks like a very powerful being, and is definitely ancient."

"Go on."

"She also had these floating weapons, sort of like Chakrams and Ninja stars, with red and purple liquid floating around her. And she had these hypnotising eyes which actually hypnotised a few people-"

The grand doors of the room bust open and in came a sorceress.

She smiled sweetly. "Well hello there 'Queen Maya the Only'," she said while doing bunny ears with her fingers. Maya balled her hands into fists.

"Who're you!" She shouted.

"Ooh," the sorceress said with her hands over her heart and pouted. "You don't recognise me, dearie?"

Maya growled and summoned her long sword while Annabeth took out her dagger and Luke brought out his sword. The sorceress lifted her hands and fifty monsters took up the space. She pointed at them, yelled something, and the monsters attacked.

* * * * *

(TWO MONTHS LATER)

Aether grabbed his sword and got into a "ready" stance, one of the many he invented himself and prepared to rush into Chaos' palace and get a few Prototypes free and possibly to heal them and help them take over Chaos.