Chapter 36 : Honesty in a rainy night

Start from the beginning

...... wait, was she being picky?

If it were before, would she even think about the whether the crust of the waffle was wiped with honey before baking? The quality of the tea leaves of earl grey milk tea is completely irrelevant!

Aiya! Finished finished! She has been by Jungkook's side for too long, and has contracted his "perfectionism syndrome"!

Will she ever be able to eat things happily in the future ah!

Unconsciously, the sky had gradually darkened.

Lisa realised, it was most probably because it was about to rain.

Looked at her watch, it was still early. Lisa paid, used her hands to shelter her head, and ran to the mall opposite the café.

Lisa shopped around in low spirits, the shop assistants were all every polite, but she had no intention to buy anything.

It wasn't because she found the merchandise here too expensive, but it was because the design and size were totally unsuitable.

She had a small bone structure, her body as according to Song Yi Ran's words, cover the face, and no matter, from the front, back, left, or right, you wouldn't be able to tell it was a woman's. so the clothes and shoes here were more suited to Lin Xiao Xue, that kind of exquisitely fashionable girl.

And at this time, in a fine dining Chinese restaurant, Jungkook and Iris sat opposite each other, the boulevard outside the window where rain poured on was like a scene out of a movie.

Jungkook picked up a piece of asparagus, the action of sending it to his mouth had no extra modification, but it seemed low profiled and introverted, with its own kind of mysterious elegance that silently crept along the line of sight. Furthermore, his fingers were naturally long, the posture of holding the chopsticks, was that of a rarely seen gentle demeanour.

When he swallowed the food, the lines in his neck rose and fell, introducing people into reveries, a different kind of sexy.

Iris watched him, gave a laugh: "really fortunate that your eyes can't see."

She was different from Jungkook, because she wasn't used to using chopsticks, so she was using the fork and knife.

"I never knew that this was a fortunate thing."

Jungkook's voice, was like melted snow, calmly flowing down from the mountains, but still at an icy temperature.

"This way, those who are looking at you in fascination will not feel awkward."

Jungkook did not reply Iris, but slowly turned his head, lowering his eyelids slightly.

After 10 seconds of silence, Iris laughed lightly: "the previous time when you met rain with me, you also had this expression. Are you able to hear anything from the sounds of the rain?"

"Nothing." Jungkook lowered his head again, and cut a small piece of striped bass, "What time is it?"

"4.30pm, why?"

"this rain will probably continue for a long time."

"So we are not in a hurry to leave, can slowly taste."

Jungkook only had a bite from the dish in front of his, and he put his chopsticks down onto the white marble chopsticks holder.

"What's wrong? Is there something wrong with the asparagus soup?"

"in Chinese cuisine, it is one of the most commonly used seasonings. Under normal circumstances, it is boiled in the soup base of lean meat, chicken and ham."