Varun:- "ok we will not go. But Advik will go they both are friends he will handle her ok you don't cry come let's go and sit."

Divya asked with hopefully eyes

Divya:- "Can you?"

Don't know why but Advik feels that he can make her understand. She will listen to him.

Advik:- "Yes bhabhi don't worry. And you also stop crying you have all of us. We are family."

He said and hugged Divya and patted her head like a brother. He and Varun shared a look.

Then made his way towards NIYATI'S room. He don't know how will he handle her, how he makes her understand but he knows one thing HE HAS TO COMFORT HER.

He reached on second floor and he heard one painful voice.

He stands near that door and open the door slowly and saw Niyati was sitting on the floor near the window. She was holding her parents photo near her heart while singing.

NIYATI'S POV

I was sitting on floor and looking at my parent's photo. They both are smiling while looking at eachother.

I cares that photo smoothly and place that photo near my heart.

Today is the one of the worst day. I never come out from my room on this day.

I start singing because only singing is the one thing which can bring me peace and comfort. I closed my eyes and singing.

SONG NAME:- KHUD KO TERE
(Listen this song while reading to feel.)

I remembered how my life changed after me and Puchka seprate.

I lost my real happiness, my comfort, my home and most importantly my parents.

How much I want that my papa come to me Said we are here princess. My Princess is the best.

How much I want that my mom come and scold me just like 3years ago.

Tum bhi tanha the
Hum bhi tanha the
Milke rone lage

Tum bhi tanha the
Hum bhi tanha the
Milke rone lage
Ek jaise the dono ke gham
Dawaa hone lage
Tujhmein muskurate hain
Tujhmein gungunaate hain
Khud ko tere paas hi
Chhod aate hain
Tere hi khyaalon mein
Doobe-doobe jaate hain
Khud ko tere paas hi
Chhod aate hain

How much I want to tell DIDA the reason behind mom and dad's accident.

How much I want to cry in Dida's embrace. But I also know I don't deserve that cry because our parent's death is somehow my fault.

I was feeling so heavy with all those secrets.

Everyday I feel like criminal who did crime to not tell her Dida a reason behind her parents death.

Thode bhare hain hum
Thode se khaali hain
Tum bhi ho uljhe se
Hum bhi sawaali hain
Kuchh tum bhi kore ho
Kuchh hum bhi saare hain Ek aasman par hum
Do chaand aadhe hain
Kam hai zameen bhi thodi
Kam asmaan hai
Lagta adhoora
Tum bin har jahan hai

Apni har kami mein hum
Ab tujhe hi paate hain
Khud ko tere pass hi
Chhod aate hain
Jitni bhi viraani hai
Tujhse hi sajaate hain
Khud ko tere paas hi
Chhod aate hain

Those painful memories from I was running more than 3 years.

Those scars, those secrets, those harrasment everything are so much for me to handle Alone.

If I meet Dida on this day than I know that I Will can't control.

I will tell her everything but I don't want that.