"What happened haya? Why are this panicked."

"Hamid, Danish came. I'm scared now can you please come fast."

"I'm coming I'm coming. Don't go infront of him and I'm coming. Where is everyone?"

"Ammi and Rumaisa are with them and Fatima locked herself in her room. She is not opening it."

"What? Why?"

Haya told the details. By the time she was talking Hamid was already on his way back.

"Did you call Hasan?"

"Yes, he said to leave her and don't bang on the door."

"Okay now come down and open the door."

"You came already."haya said taking a breath of relief and running down. She Opened the door from other side and hugged Hamid as soon as she saw him.

"Relax haya." He said wrapping his hands around her shoulder.

"You know I was so scared seeing Fatima's state."

"Relax relax. Everything will be fine and let's go and see what that bastard have to say. You need to be strong infront of him."

"Be with me please."

"Ofcourse twinie. Come now." He said and took her to drawing room.

They went and sat there. Everyone was shocked seeing Hamid. He was just glaring at Danish, if looks would kill then Danish would've been under 6 feet.

"Haya bete we were telling that forget the past and come back." Her mother in law spoke in a sweet voice.

"Bete?" Haya scoffed.

"I did a mistake come back haya." Danish spoke this time.

"What mistake?" Haya asked making Hamid chuckle.

"To leave you here." He said through gritted teeth but keeping a smile on his face.

"And?"

"And what?" He asked making haya angry.

"You don't even know to what what things you have to ask for apology."

"Apology? My foot." He said making everyone angry. Hamid was standing up but haya and Rumaisa held both of his arms and made him sit back. He was sitting between haya and Rumaisa.

"See, I showed them your real face." Haya said with a smirk.
With that Hasan entered. He greeted laiba and glared at haya's in laws and Danish.

"Hasan, please go up first." Haya said in a low voice. He looked at her and nodded and went upstairs.

"Baby, open the door it's me." Hasan said knocking the door softly.

"Fathi."

"C'mon baby open the door."

"Jaan, just tell me you are safe."

There was not a single sound from inside. Hasan went in lawn and kept the ladder near their room's balcony. He climbed up and jump in the balcony. Luckily the door to the room was open. He went inside and stood on his place looking at Fatima.

She was in the corner of her room, curled up like a ball. Her face was buried in her knees and she was trembling in fear. Hasan took a small step near her.

"Don't..come...near me... Don't... please don't come... please I'm begging you... please.."

Hasan hurriedly went near her, sat on the ground infront of her and pulled her closer and hugged her tightly. She flinched badly and was trying to get away from his grip.