Chapter 22 Bad

Começar do início

Will it shoot?! No... the rotation of the ball is not...?! I thought almost standing to see if it's really going in.

The ball went down smoothly. But the thing is... it didn't go in the ring, instead, it bounced on the ring! All of us on the bleacher cheered. I looked at the two of them who are now talking and glaring lightning bolts at each other. I focused my attention on Taichi when I noticed something wrong with him, his feet, they're starting to get more tired.

All of us sighed with relief talking about how Taichi was able to touch the ball before it releases... but wait.

It was then I realized something, my head snapped towards the ball that bounced on the ring. No one didn't notice yet so stood up fully from my sit.

"The ball!!" I shouted, snapping all of the people in the court from daydreaming.

Then I saw Tetsuchi already running towards the ball while Takao-kun chasing him from behind. I saw his face that he was shocked by Tetsuchi's presence that got away from his sight.

Once Tetsuchi caught the ball, he used his fast passes towards Hyuuga-senpai who is waiting for the ball. He then positioned himself and shoot the ball from the three-point lane. We scored!

"We scoooooorreed!!" We all cheered \(*T▽T*)/

As the game went on, my focus is on a red-headed baka who is guarding Shinchi whenever he gets the chance to have the ball. It must be really tiresome to block him since he can either shoot or pass, we cant tell. By Taichi's movements, he is starting to get tired which makes me worry for him.

"This is bad Rikochi! Taichi is getting tired." I finally said, I grabbed my pen and wrote something on my clipboard. I can't just leave Taichi like this, we must call for a time out very soon.

"Yes, he's been on Midorima for the whole time. He can't jump forever to block his shot." Rikochi said as she narrows her eyes on the court.

As I was looking at the court, I saw the team surrounded Teppi. I smiled when I saw Teppi giving them some motivation. Somehow, at this time, he is good at encouraging them...

"First, we have to sub Kuroko out!" I heard him say. Eh? I saw Tetsuchi stiffened.

"If your misdirection isn't working anymore, you'll be a hindrance to the team." I sweatdropped as I saw Tetsuchi's body became transparent. I'm sorry Tetsuchi, this is how Teppi is. For the best.

Well, I have been observing Tetsuchi for awhile now. He wasn't able to move freely because of Takao-kun guarding him all the time, knowing how Tetsuchi's role in the court. Although I am proud of him awhile ago because he was able to catch the ball when Takao-kun isn't guarding him. He was able to get away from his hawk eye for a second.

I looked at Rikochi who is now standing with Mitobe-senpai. I guess they're serious about subbing Tetsuchi out. Well, I guess it's good for the team... for now.