Freya p.o.v

I get in the room and sob. I fall asleep I assume because Elizabeth wakes me up and tells me it's time for school and gives me an outfit I put it on and braid my hair to get it out of my face.

The boys walk with me and we kinda blend with the people. Chris won't shut up and keeps talking. I don't mean to ignore him but I do, I wonder if fab and fin are coming to this school.

I can't help but look around. Nothing I see neither of them. "What's your first class?" The tallest boy says. I believe his name is Christian. I don't answer.

He glares at me

"Freya. Answer, dear god." He says louder upset "Science." I mutter

"Be nice to her Christian!" Chris yells.

I stay silent. I hate it when people yell. I hate it. I hear them bicker back and forth but I ignore them. Until Chris taps me.

"Come on. I will show you the way to class."I nod and follow. I still stay silent.

As we get in the class the teacher calls me up to the front of the class and tells me to introduce myself. Oh my god I'm gonna cry. I grip my schedule tighter and try to remember how to form words.

"My name is Freya Bruce. I am from Mississippi, but I moved here when I was 5." I mutter and hurry to sit in the back. The teacher doesn't say anything. She talks and talks and I space out and think about ways to get out of here.

At lunch Chris comes and grabs me and walks with me to the lunch line.

"Soooo are you an only child or..?" He looks at me

I don't know if I should answer, because why tell him? His Blond hair is messy and his brown eyes look like a puppy's He is the exact definition of a Golden retriever boy.

"Freya?" He waves his hand in front of me.

"Hmm?"

"You know what, nevermind." He turns around and a boy daps him up.

They talk and I go into my own thoughts.

"What do you want?" Chris asks when we get to the counter.

"An apple." I say. He looks at me weird before telling her that and then saying he wants a Vanilla cupcake and two pieces of pizza.

He hands her a 10$ bill and grabs his food and leads me over to a table.

Christian is there talking to some other boys.

"What's good, Eris and Milian?" Chris says, sitting down.

They look at me then go back to talking. Chris hands me the apple. I take a bite and then sit it down. I need to find Fab and Finn, Immediately.

I feel someone's eyes on me, I am met with Christians Greyish eyes. I sent him a questioning look. Then take another bite of my apple.

Before I know it I am being led to another class and get bored out of my damn mind. 

                                        Not finished yet, just having to think