Christians p.o.v

When I heard there was a new kid coming I would be lying if I said I was happy.

Mason didn't even pay attention when she arrived Chris was bouncing up and down and I don't even know what Kase was doing.

I stood there irritated until I saw her.

I would be lying. If I said she wasn't pretty she had magnifying greenish blue eyes. Brown wavy hair. And a bruise and a cut on her face, there were lots of scars as well.

The social worker talked to Elizabeth. I would pay attention, but I was too distracted paying attention to the girl. She stood there staring at the ground. She looked pathetic. She was skinnier than a twig. She hasn't even looked up once. She was in her own little world until Anisha called her name. "Well, I guess I'll be on my way. Freya," she pulled her eyes up to look at Anisha " please behave don't be rude and don't pull another breakdown." Freya didn't even nod. She stood there. Now Mason and me were both staring at her. Chris was still smiling so excited to meet her Kase was in his own world. That's when Elizabeth said her name.

"So Freya why don't I show you your room?"

Freya nodded Gently. She followed Elizabeth up the stairs, past Mason's room and Kase's right across from my room, is where she will be staying. I internally groan.