Chapter 27 - The scroll of hope

?????, ???????? ??, 2023

TW. Blood and a graphic attack

The scroll of hope. The scroll that could stop Arctic for good. The peice of paper that will solve the gerif of the Nightwing.
The scroll that was written over 2000 years ago, who could have written it?
—————————————
"We need to get back on track!" Onyx said banging her tail on the meeting room table, Anaconda flared her frills at Onyx who had crimson scales.

Anaconda flared her frills behide her ears "ONYX WE NEED TO FIND THAT SCROLL FOR F*CK SAKES" Anaconda said banging her hand on the meeting table, "Ok ok jeez Anaconda..." Rsch whispered and rested her head in her hand.

"What scroll?" Hail said cocking his head to the side as Fawn, who was sitting beside him, slapped him in the arm "THE SKYWING SCROLL DIPSH*T!" Fawn said who was pissed off.

Onyx's orange wings turned crimson as she flung her scorpion like tail at Hail, "If you don't know what it issss you will shut up" Onyx hissed as she stuck her forked black tongue, Hail looked at her with fear in his eyes, then nodded.

After the meeting Anaconda went to the Rainforest to find Hope again because she knew where this scroll was.

In the mean time the rest of the Amethyst winglet (and Rsch) were playing cards.
—————————————————————————————
In the Rain kingdom and Anaconda's Pov:

Anaconda was flying to the Nightwing village deep in the Rainforest to find Hope, Arctic's past wife.

She got to the Nightwing village which was a bit empty, she did hear that some of the Nightwings built a town in the old night kingdom where the dragonets went to stop that f*cking assassin.

The lime green dragon landed and folded her wings down to her sides and looked around, it felt weird being a Rainwing in a village full of black and dark purple dragons.

After looking around for a bit she found a hut in a tree which was Hope's and Peacemakers home.

Anaconda took a deep breath and flew up into the tree and knocked on the door, she stepped back when she heard a dragon come to the door.

The door opened to reveal Hope who looked down at Anaconda who smiled up at her awkwardly, "Hello Mrs. Hope" Anaconda said looked up at the taller Nightwing "Why hello there, didn't you come here before?" Hope asked "Yes but this time I was asking about an abandoned scroll that Arctic wrote, do you have any idea where it might be?" Anaconda said as a little black and rainbow dragonet ran to his mother's side "YAY A NEW FRIEND!" Peacemaker jumped up and down with his scales turning pink and yellow with joy.

Hope looked down at her dragonet and patted his head "Honey, she is only here for answers about something. Why won't you go play?" The small dragonet turned his normal colors as Anaconda spoke up "umm maybe he could meet me and my winglet some days, would he enjoy that?" Anaconda said looking down at Peacemaker.

Hope looked down at Anaconda "Yes he would, but I know where and what your talking about" Peacemaker ran off to play.

"So, the scroll is buried on the top of Jade mountain, that's all I can remember because I was frozen for years" Hope said "thank you ma'am" Anaconda bowed and flew off as Hope smiled and closed the door.

Anaconda made it back to the Rainwing territory of the Rainforest and decided to make a quick stop to her house to see her sloth Koko.

She flew up to a small tree house that was her home and opened the door.

She yelled out hello, and just as she did a dark green Rainwing with purple details ran up to her and hugged her.

They both turned pink "Hey BB" Anaconda said pulling away from the hug and so did her sister BB, "Mom and Dad aren't home at the moment, sadly but I know Koko, Billy and Bob will be happy to see you Anaconda"