Chapter 23 - Star's Assassin

???, ?????? ??, 2023

TW. Mention of death, assassins and f3m!c!d3

Acinonyx walked into a large tent where there was a big Sandwing in the Outclaw uniform which was a turtle neck with a sand colored scarf that was long like a cape with a hood and a golden mask which eye holes, He walked over to the hybird as she looked down and took her hood off.

The Sandwing thanked her for coming and walked into a table with wanted posters on the biggest and taller wall and shelfs on the other walls, it had a big table with other Sandwing Outclaws talking with others "Gaurd Acinonyx, we have a new assassin that has already murdered a innocent Sandwing a few days ago and we couldn't contact you" the Sandwing took a photo of the assassin and gave it to Onyx "Sorry Guard Addax, I was busy with work and other emergencies I couldn't miss for the bet-" Onyx looked at the photo in horror.

Addax looked a bit concerned "Gaurd Acinonyx what's wrong?" He asked, Onyx looked up at Addax "I think this is the assassin that murdered my clawmate Stargazer Gaurd Addax" Onyx gave the Sandwing the paper and asked for a copy for the streets, while Addax got a copy and gave it to Onyx who thanked Addax and left putting her hood on.

"GAURD ACINONYX!" A younger Sandwing ran after Onyx "Gaurd Addax wanted me to tell you that you need to keep in touch with us just incase of a disaster with the assassin" The younger Sandwing clasped her hands "thank you Gaurd Capybara" Acinonyx thanked her as she left for the tent and then sighed and left to tell her friends bad news.

She got back to the house as Anaconda ran up to Onyx and snatched the paper "Hey!" Acinonyx yelled trying to get the paper back from the Rainwing "What the f*ck is this?" Anaconda turned around to see the pissed off dragonet "I was sent in by the Outclaws today because there's a new assassin that was alright killed someone" Onyx said snachting the paper back and walked away.

Onyx told the rest of the group of the assassin then when she told Rschvania she realized something, the prophecy, the Sandwing IN the prophecy.

'A Sandwings obsession of killing'

It was the Sandwing...

"Onyx what if that is the dragon of the prophecy" Rsch said looking at the wanted poster in the dragons hands "Rsch it could be any... Sandwing assassin..." Acinonyx looked closer at the paper "holy sh*t it's Stargazer's f*cking assassin" Onyx realized looking up then walking out with Rsch and the Krus plush to go tell them their theories.

Hawk was in the main hallway with Mallow flying beside him he looked up at the taller dragon who's wings were slightly red "Guys we ne- where did everyone else go?" Onyx looked down at Mallow and Hawk who turned around "Outside... why?" Hawk said slowly then Mallow landed on Onyxs shoulder and then Rsch stepped in "we have theories about this dragon" Rsch put the poster in Hawks face who took it and looked at it "who is this?".

Hawk, Acinonyx and Rschvania walked outside to a garden where they saw the rest of the Winglet was, "we have to go inside for reasons we can't discuss out here so let's go" Onyx said "Alright, honestly this garden is full of huge spiders" Tide said rushing inside. "Wuss" Acinonyx mumbled crossing her arms.

Once everyone was inside Rsch put the poster down for the Winglet to see it "this is the assassin who killed Stargazer" Rsch said then sat down between Hawk and Anaconda (I guess she wasn't scared of being attacked anymore) Anaconda snatched the poster then looked at Rsch with a 'what' face.

"This dragon? there are millions of Sandwing assassins escaped or not they could be dead or in another kingdom" She said "Me, Fawn, Hail and Onyx were talking and it is him" Tide said walking over to Anaconda putting a hand on her shoulder, Tide looked over at Onyx "When was the assassin spotted?" He said looking at Onyx "I had no contact with the Outclaws until today so I'm not sure when they did but I should have asked" she replied.

Rschvania was finally getting involved with the prophecy and everything and she couldn't feel more pround of herself and feeling confident she spoke up and cleared her throat "Onyx maybe you could get more information from the Outclaws about the dragon" The human said "I will but I can't be there 24/7 or ask questions only on the one dragon, I have border watch sometimes but for now I told them I would be off for emergency matters" Onyx said.

After the meeting was over and it was dark, everyone was asleep and Rsch was the last one to bed, she got in tucked in the Krus plush and tucked in herself. She finally was involved.

Flash back to Jade mountain 2 years ago:

The Amethyst Winglet was walking to their next class which was hunting class, Anaconda as been feeling weird for a few days she didn't feel sh*tty or sick it was just a weird feeling, everyone assumed it was a missing assignment because she's isn't good with keeping track of work, right?

Fawn, Onyx, Tide and Anaconda were walking side by side down the hallway while Hail and Hawk were walking infront of them and guess who was at the back, she was always in her own world and that's why did really talk to anyone or she just scared of them because they had high energy.

They were at hunting class and Tsunami walked over to the group of dragonets "Ok everyone Let's get flying, I heard there is a strom coming soon" everyone shot up for the sky.

On the way Onyx got a goat and Tide got a salmon and on the way back Stargazer was in the back trying to get an animal to bring back to the mountain, Tide was a bit worried about Star they were off school property and anything could happen.

And something did something they could never forget.