Chapter 18 - Blood and Ice

???, ????? ??, 2023

TW. Blood, graphic eire sounds and gruesomely murdered dragons.

Hawk saw something or someone but he ignored it, the things weren't a threat but of what he saw it could be scavengers again. At the moment the dragons were flying to Jade mountain to get back two former clawmates.

Tide was surprisingly not complaining about the fly like he normal does, so that was a good start to the fly and about a while later they were there, flying infront of their old school... the death place of Stargazer and a few other dragons who were burned in the history class room.

Rschvania looked up at the mountain from Fawn's neck, it looked very very dark from the entrance of this cave. There was a puddle of dark red blood coming from the dark entrance. Anaconda flew down to the entrance as the other dragons flew down with her, the Rainwings scales turned dark green (Rainwing color for fear) and they went in (as humanoid dragonets).

"Guys look at this" Hawk said, they were in the main hall with the body of dragons covered in ice and blood spilling out of the stomachs and mouths, and near a Nightwing with green underscales was a camera with some ice and a bit of blood. "DAMN IT!" Fawn cried and picked up the bloody camera "Were to late!" Fawn cried again and looked at the group, "Fawn chill out the blood couldn't be Tide's or Acinonyx's blood" Hawk stepped near the Mudwing and put his hand on her shoulder as she looked down and Mallow, who came along, landed on her shoulder.

"The camera probably got splashed with blood, and look blue blood not red and heh none of them are icewings" Hawk pointed at the Nightwing body then his face went to a disgusted look "I think I'm going to throw up-" Hawk walked away to a corner as Hail ran after him and Rsch looked at the taller dragon and then took the camera. "Hm, Hawks right the blood is blue and looks fresh" Rsch said handing the camera back to the Mudwing who had tears in her eyes. Then at the corner of Anaconda eye was two figures that were talking about them.

"Hey! You two" Anaconda snapped at the figures as Hawk and Hail came back from Hawks little throw up session he had there. "Oh hey yall" Onyx came in vision and out of the dark with her wings pink (Rainwing color for happy). Rsch ran up to Onyx and hugged her as Tide came into vision and looked shocked, Onyx looked down at the smaller human and shrugged and hugged her back. Fawn and Tide her fan girling the two new besties and Hawk and Hail were laughing, Rsch pulled away from the hug and went over to the group with Acinonyx.

When all of the sudden a familiar eire bell ringing sound was heard, Tide hid behide Onyx and Rsch as Hawk and Hail backed up near the girls, as a taller blue Icewing spirit appeared, he was covered in blue blood and he had splatter red blood all over his neck and face. It was Arctic the problem, the reason they were here.

Rsch looked at the Icewing that was staring at them and she was horrified, as much murders she had commented, yes she has seen a terrible amount of blood before but That was just inappropriately horrifying for a world of mythical creatures and weren't there story's that had dragons in it for kids?! The dragon was just staring at them with the blood dripping from his stomach, clearly murdered. She was kicked out her thoughts when she was dragged onto Onyxs back and the dragons flew out of the cave, now they were on the way back to the scorpion den. Now that was disturbing.