The End: New Beginning

(Hello readers,

So here is the last part of this series.🥺💔

Sorry for late update, because of internet issues!🙂

I hope you all enjoyed reading this. I planned to write this one keeping FK's birthday in my head, as i visualised how they would meet again. This one was i think the mixture of both friendship & romance. As we all have witnessed how Their friendship is, so i tried to write on how they would explore the other side, romantic side. Some wanted me to write friendship & some wanted romance. So i tried to keep a perfect blend of both. Well i don't know how i did, that your things to do, to let me know!😉

Pardon me, if anything wrong!🙏

Warning: 16+ content!⚠️ Also, this is my first time writing these things, so i think i've messed it up bad or dragged it! So bear, please!!!🥴

Enjoy Reading!🤗

~Tabassum Silk🖤

------------------------------------------------------

After their mini ice cream date, they finally head to home.

They entered by the door, only to see his parents, eagerly waiting for them to return home. After all, their dearest baby coming in a long, & staying for the night.

She had visited more than twice. So they used to enjoy around her. The vibes, cheerfulness, lively nature she carries within her was loved by all. To that, they were no different. She too loved them, because they used to treat her as their one. Hence, the reunion was much anticipated & when it's finally happening they wants to make it to the fullest.

They both hugged her fondly once again when she squealed seeing them waiting.

"Uncle-Aunty you should've gone to bed by now. It's so late" she says.

"How are we supposed to dear, when you are coming? We want to spend some time with you, if you are not tired" uncle says.

"Absolutely not. What is even the tiredness is? I can still enjoy the whole night with you if you not really needed to early sleep" she says confirming.

"That's it, my bub" aunty says patting her shoulder.

"We bought you some ice cream"

"Aww, that's so sweet of you guys. Thanx love. Now let's go inside" they exclaimed happily & goes inside.

In the mean time he already excused himself to his room to get changed & freshen up.

While she had a nice chatting session with the elders & told them about her new projects & her preparations on that excitedly. After talking for almost an hour or more, they all retired for bed not before settling her in the guest room for the night.

She goes to her room & changed again something comfortable for bed. After the whole tiring day she finally let herself throw on bed, relaxing her every bone.

The things all that happened since yesterday starts playing in her mind. Each & everything. How she was confused, how she decided to attend party, the reaction he had on his face after seeing her, their dance, their ride, their reconciliation & then their special moment, all replays one by one.

She is happy that finally can rest assured. She finally can breath. It was worth going through so much, to reach here where she is now, they are now. She feels confident. She feels better, stronger.

A small smile curved into her lips, thinking about that one moment. A moment, which she for the first time encountered. A moment so emotional, lovely & intimate. A blush creeped on her chubby cheeks, which is glowing in the dim light of the room.