Part:5 Blast

All were murmuring when he was out of sight. She notices too that he was not there. When she was about to look for him, she turned back to the voice which echoed from her behind.

Actually he went to washroom to change his clothes. Precisely to change his shirt previous shirt.

He is wearing a black shirt which she bought him as a gift.

Sleeves rolled up & few upper buttons left open which showing his chiseled, toned chest. Hands in pocket & a not so innocent grin lingered on corner of his lips, looking like a greek god. Fully twinning with her.

She gulped. He looked really good that any girls would want to throw themselves on him right now.

"Wh..why did you change that?" she stuttered. Starting a conversation to avoid the thoughts moments ago.

"To show off. & see we are Matching Matching." he said chuckling, pointing to her & him.

At that, she remembered one of their rwsp shoot day where they were twinning & he commented exact same way he did now. She had a pink tint on her cheeks back then & now too. Something about him, makes her red.

"Earth to Jungli" he snapped a finger to get her attention after calling her twice but no response.

"What?" she asks.

"Where are you lost? I know i am handsome, you can stare me as long as you want after the party. We have guests, lets attend them first." he says, winking at her again.

That wink does something to her. She feels out of breath when he does it.

All the guests gathered at the center of the hall surrounding him, they cheered & hooted. All sang the birthday song in unison.

She called his parents beside him. & she stood beside Aunty. They all were happy & cheering for him. & told him to make a wish.

He looked at his parents & her. Silently sending a prayer to almighty. He fed them the first bites of the cake & received their blessing. & then he goes to her to feed her cake.

She scrunched her nose, because it was Vanilla cake.

"I'll not have it. You go feed others. I am fine" she replied shrugging.

"Just one bite, please" he insist.

"No way. It’s not my preference & it’s tastes eww. Anyways i was told to be on a strict diet by my gym coach" she reasoned him, making faces.

She liked Chocolate & Cheesecake. When he realised that, he smirked at her choices. Cheesecake, she looked like one. Attractive & young woman. He thought.

"I'll get you cake on your preference later, my cheesecake" he said with husk in his tone before feeding her cake, not giving up. In that process, some cream smudged on her lips.

She is confused, he seemed to call her cheesecake. Although it was her favourite but she did not know why had he call her that. She mused, while trying to wipe creams off her lips.

The sight in front of him was not helping at all. Her confused expressions with vanilla cream on her lips, made him swear good amounts. It was teasing his patience level, with igniting a new fire. Something, he is afraid of.

He was so lost at the moment that he didn't realise his actions. He licked the leftover creams off his finger which he used to feed her, keeping his eyes on her lips all the way.

Now it was time for her to feel the fire, she was unaware of. The whole scenario was so awkward.

She cleared her throat, before he finally came back to senses.

"F*ck" he muttered under his breath, realising what he has done. Irritated at himself for thinking like that. He couldn’t lose his sanity, he thought. At least not around her.

He excused himself hesitantly, goes over to the guests to give them cake. Not wanting to go to the depth of his wild imaginations. Yes, he was having all kind of unholy images in his good for nothing sub conscious mind. Those were sins. He couldn’t lose his balls, absolutely not. He decided.

After a moment, people starts to groove when music sound increased. The party has just started. Party musics are playing in loud volume, & all dancing their hearts out.

To his utter shock, she was not the first one to be on the dance floor. Before, she usually danced without reasons whenever she wanted. But now it was otherwise. God he wants his carefree jungli back. He did not like the fact that she has changed her habits to this extents. She was a Jungli, & he liked her that way. 

"Let's dance & set the floor on fire, jungli" he said again in that sexy baritone, bending down to her ear level.

Again. He is doing it again. The way he raise his eyebrows & wink at her, then his baritone. When he says something in her ear with that husk, & when he smirk with mischievous glint. She feels something, which she never felt before. Is it because they were distant for this long? She wondered.

She startled when he suddenly pulled her towards him, to the dance floor. She smiled seeing his excitement. A random party song played, when all grooved matching the beats.

They danced. After a long. They also danced their heart out, along with everyone. The vibe of the party has changed. Just a few minutes ago, it seemed like a funeral. But now it was all loud, fun & contentment, since the birthday boy behaved like one. Cheerful & happy with everyone dancing & enjoying the party to the fullest. They did all their signature steps, like they were besties from some kindergartens. The childish side of them, coming out with each second. He is having the true birthday blast with his jungli with him.

They are coming back to their old form. Like they used to be in the past. All carefree, jolly & childish around each other. The most important thing was their comfort level. Even with all the changes that occured & having spent some time away from each other, the comfort level,the bond they shared yet remained same & intact. They were comfortable & complete around each other.

Precap: Promises & Quality Time Together.