Part:4 Astound

All the eyes which were on him in anticipating few seconds ago, snapped directly to her. She still looked at him, her nervous eyes met his glossy one when he snapped open his eyes too. She felt cold. His eyes were wet? Why?

As she kept looking at him she realised that he had not expect her in the party, hence he was shocked to the core. She noticed him blinking few times maybe to assure his eyesight right. He gaped as if he needed confirmation of her presence. Getting his reaction, she felt all her nervousness had flew off somewhere & a new glint of bravedo flooding her within.

There she is standing her chin up, brave, confident & strong. Her aura is such that drew some gasps out from the crowd. Few jaw dropped seeing her sight. She indeed looks gorgeous today. She is wearing a black sequin mini skirt with a waist tie, which managed to hug her waist somehow giving a clear view of her curves, exposing her long slender legs. A matching bishop sleeved top to hide her upper chest. The dress was flaunting her clurves full on display. She straightened her hair, silky & shiny, parting in middle. Left open to the both side freely. She looked drop dead gorgeous even in dim light. High pencil heel completed her looks.

All eyes were on her as if they had seen some different species

All eyes were on her as if they had seen some different species. She felt goosebump erupts when she realised a pair of eyes eyeing her top to bottom, with his eyes full of surprise & something else she couldn’t figure out. Igniting fire within her body.

Keeping aside those unknown feelings she slumped her shoulder, with a mind to resolve them later. For now it was time she needed to assure him of her presence. But during the whole time they shared an intimate eyelock, to everyone's surprise. People present there wondered what's happening between the two.

She stepped towards him, slowly. He still keeps staring at her, anticipating what is she going to do. With her each step, his heart jumped. When she finally reached him, they both felt adrenaline rush through their spines. Standing close enough to feel the fragrance of each other. Their breath hitched. Finally they are standing close to each other, after a long which seemed like decades.

She brings out her hand, trembling. Stopping in middle for a second, before she finally rested her palms on his both cheeks. She cupped his face dearly. The moment she touched his face, a shiver ran down. It's not a dream, only then he realized. & at the realisation his eyes moistens again, that he is finally feeling her touch after ages.

Observing his emotions, she stroked her thumbs on his soft temple.

"Happy Birthday...Idiot" she said huskily on the latter "idiot" bending down a little in his ears. After that she kissed on his forehead. At that, he closed his eyes. & let himself drown in her touch. A tear drop rolled down his cheek.

He couldn’t express in words how he felt at that moment. It was as if he could breath now, which he was holding with lots of pain. He felt at home. He is at home.

Coming out of his reverie, he opened his eyes. Hugged her almost instantly hauling her off from the floor. He dipped his face in the crook of her neck. Inhaled her familiar rich floral scent combining rose with vanilla.