Part:2 Party

(I googled for the venue, pardon me if anything wrong🙏)

Not having a good sleep last night, he lazily opened his eyes to see it was already 6 in morning. After freshening up he decides to go for a morning run, convinced that it will help him to calm a little bit & think straight.

Out in the fresh morning air, he breathed & let all his uneasiness flow. He could hear some bird's chirping & hustles bustles of morning city. A new day but all with the old routines. Life goes on. Nothing waits. But he was stuck. He didn't know where. He is looking for answer. He wants to move on too. But he is failing. Again he was thinking about all those & when he realised, he jerked his head to come out of his chain of thoughts. He fastend, proceeding for a good long run.

He came back home to see his mom was waiting for him in dining to have breakfast together along with his father. He excused himself to freshen up & then join them in dine.  Next few hours of the day went dull.

Although he wasn't in the mood for a grand celebration but with his all friends & costars' insisting, he had to agree for one with a condition that no media intervention will be allowed. He wanted a simple party with people coming,cutting the cake & having dinner & then leave. The party was arranged in a restaurant around Noida & invite everyone over there for the evening.

Standing in front of the mirror, sulking with idea of a formal theme for a grand birthday party, he is taking in the look which he was in. He is wearing a white tailored shirt with a black tailored slick pant which was perfectly sewed & giving his long legs a ravishing looks. Matching with the shiny black shoes & royal black Rolex watch. Setting his silky hair with gel he looked dapper. He wears his jacket completely ready for the night.

It was time to leave for the party when he got ready & called for his parents to join him, to go to the venue together

It was time to leave for the party when he got ready & called for his parents to join him, to go to the venue together. He wouldn’t leave his parents at home when he was outside throwing party. He needed his parents by his side on this special day. When they were done getting ready, they came to the living.

"Ready to leave?" he asked them.

"Yes, let's go". they said plastering a gentle smile.

They left for the venue in his BMW that was parked. He drove.

At Lawn Bistro:
(Around 7pm)

One of the well known restaurant for family dinner & birthday parties, there rolled on his BMW Sedan at the entrance of the restaurant. He gets off the car after parking it & goes inside to the hall where the gatherings was planned.

He reached the hall to meet some guests already present. He did not want to lie but the decorations was perfect. The entrance of the hall was decorated by some flowers heavily. & then some golden & grey balloons contrasting with some black,were decorated at the oppositise side of the entrance where the cake cutting supposed to be done.
Light were slightly dim still giving the hall a clear view of the decorations & faint sounds of music f