1.6 Heart monitor

Start from the beginning

"Why are you such a bitch?" He asks stepping in front of her.

She shrugs. "Why are you such a dick?" She asks stepping closer leaving an inch between the two.

Isaac stands on the side awkwardly as people stop walking and start filming the two. "I'm going to hit you if you don't stop," he warns. 

"Oh no. I'm about to shit my pants in fear. Come on, Jackson," she lets out a chuckle, "Don't say it. Just hit me. We all know you want to hit me, just do it," she smiles before giving him a wink.

Jackson looks down at her but doesn't say anything. Traces of anger on both their faces as well as clenched jaws and fists. 

Maddy smiles as she gets a little more closer. "Or do you have to fuck a freshman first. You know...for the power trip," she whispers in his ear.

She knows how badly he wants to hit her, but he won't. So Maddy keeps staring in his eyes while he stares in hers. 

"You wanna what the funny thing is. The whole school calls you Mad Maddy. Because..." he puts two fingers to the side of her head, "you really are mad...in here," he smirks before he walks off.

Her hand grabs his upper arm, he stops before turning to her. "It is taken everything inside of me not to beat the living shit out of you," she whispers with a clenched jaw.

He smirks before leaning closer to her. "Keep it up, Mads," he whispers.

He disappears into the school as the familiar baby blue jeep of Stiles pulls up to the parking lot. Maddy moves towards it and opens the back, she reaches in and takes out her bat while Stiles get out.

"What happened?" Stiles asks as she grabs his bat.

"Jackson..." Maddy growls as she is now visibly shaking with anger.

She starts walking towards the school as she shoves her bag into Isaac's chest who stumbles back a bit at the force of the push.

"Okay, Maddy. Let's just think before you kill him," Stiles says running after his twin who walks way faster than she normally would.

Maddy scoffs as her right hand cludges the bat a little tighter. "Don't worry, I won't hurt him," she says as she walks to Jackson's locker.

Before Jackson can even register that he is in danger, Danny pulls him to the side. A hard slam is heard from his locker as Maddy's bat collides with it.

She keeps hitting until Scott grabs the bat making her look at him with so much anger in his eyes that he gets scared for a moment. "Enough," he says through his teeth.

She looks at him for a minute before dropping the bat on the floor. She turns around at more than half of the school looking at her. Scott grabs the bat and hands to Stiles who takes it before rushing away.

Maddy looks at Jackson before she lets out a chuckle and steps in front of him. She puts her hand on her cheek with a smile. "Next time, it's your face," she says before she walks away.

Before Maddy even gets to her class, she gets called to the office. After 10 minutes of waiting, her dad arrives and she gets suspended for the day.

"Why do you do stuff like this? Like i don't have enough shit to deal with..." her dad starts ranting angerly the minute they step into the car.

Maddy stays quiet with tears in her eyes as he drives home. She gets out of the car while Noah stares ahead of him, clealy angry. Maddy opens her bedroom door, she's home alone.