17

I wake up in Tonys arms again, just like I've done pretty much every single day this week. Its a great feeling to wake up with him. He runs warms and I run cold, so I snuggle up to him in the middle of the night to steal his warmth, which he gives me shit for the next morning but he does it with a smile on his face which shows me that he likes it just as much as I do.

Quietly I flip around so I'm facing him. His hair is covering most of his face, and whatever isn't covered is deep into his pillow. 

"You're staring at me." Tony mumbles against the pillow.

"No I'm not." I say shyly. "I was just trying to see if you were awake to tell if I could sneak out or not."

Tony gives a sleepy laugh. "You're not even dressed." he points out.

"I can still sneak out." 

Without even opening his eyes his hand finds its way to my waist and he tries to pull me closer into him and his warmth. 

"Come here." he mumbles. "Wanna hold you."

"You just want me to stop staring at you." I say while I flip around so he can hold me.

"Obviously." he says.

"You're a little sassy."

"You're a little ass-y." Tony says to me, his hand sliding down to touch my ass.

I'm still not used to feeling his hands on me in this way. No matter how many times I've tried to get him, he hasn't made a move on me. I definitely thought he'd give in by now, its been long enough, but nope. Nothing.

"You're not a gentleman in the mornings." I say to him teasingly.

Immediately his hand moves back up to my waist. "I'm sorry." he mumbles against me.

"I didn't mind."

"Hm."

He buries his face into my neck which produces a happy sigh from him. His entire body is against mine, so warm and safe. The world almost seems brighter with him there, like somehow he's soften the entire world and has made it shine for me. I wonder if he feels the same way that I do.

"What are you doing today?" Tony asks me. "Are you working today?"

"Nope, I'm off."

"Do we want to do something then?"

"We?"

"Its a common word."

I shake my head at him but a faint smile is on my face. 

"I kind of just wanted to stay in today." I tell him. "Maybe get some sun."

"We could definitely take advantage of the pool. You brought your suit this time so no excuses to not get in."

He turns a little, his arm reaching out towards his nightstand. His hand slaps around several times before he finds it. Every morning the first thing he does is check his messages to see how many he's missed and if they're important. Sometimes he has to leave right when he wakes up because of an impromptu work thing.

"Supposed to be nice out." he says. He pulls himself away from me and pulls himself into a sitting position, his head leaning against his black headboard. "Go get your suit on. I'll make breakfast then bring it out to you."

I raise an eyebrow at him. "You're being nice to me."

He glances sideways at me. "I'm always nice to you."

"You are." I say warmly as I get out of bed and get my suit on. 

Within twenty minutes I'm outside and enjoying the beautiful morning. Its only 9am but its still beautiful out, the sun shinning strongly and the winds giving the perfect amount of breeze.