Chapter 239 [End]

In the dark venue, the stage was exceptionally bright.

A gentle male voice sounded on the huge movie screen. This voice was very familiar. It often appeared at various award shows to introduce selected films.

The lights flickered and then dimmed, and everyone's eyes were focused on the screen.

The male voice read slowly: "The movie "Wind God Love" tells the story of the God of Wind above the nine heavens and the fox king of the demon tribe who finally became a couple after two tribulations in their lives. The male number one, the God of Wind, is played by Kang Chen. The second male Fox King is played by Cheng Zhi. The two met for the first time in the Nine Heavens and fell in love at first sight..."

Along with the narration, the scene on the screen suddenly changed. Kang Chen, dressed as a god and wearing a high crown, sat in front of a white jade table, holding a wine cup and shaking it gently. Fairies from all walks of life danced on the central dance floor, but he remained calm and frowned. Without raising his head, it seems as if there is only this glass of wine in his eyes.

The gods who were familiar with him joked in front of everyone: "If anyone can make the God of Wind concentrate on it for a moment, I will give him the Phoenix Mansion at the foot of Fengwu Mountain to live in."

Phoenix Mansion in Fengwu Mountain is a famous place of purity and purity in the God Realm. It has strange scenery, rare animals and rocks. After the words fell, there were many people who were interested, but no one took a step forward.

The God of Wind is so cold that no one dares to act in front of him.

"It seems that no one wants it. In that case, I, the King of Phoenix Mansion, will accept it."

A strange voice came into his ears from afar, a red figure flashed past, and a peerless beauty suddenly appeared in front of Kang Chen.

The camera turned sideways and just shined on the face of the man in red, with flying ink hair and snowy skin. The appearance that still made people's hearts suffocate even in the nine heavens instantly made all the immortals speechless.

The beauty smiled, and the next moment she suddenly tilted her body and fell into Feng Shen's arms. At the moment Feng Shen frowned, she grabbed the wine cup with a twist of her wrist, and stuffed the wine and the wine along her collar into her chest.

The wine oozes out from the beauty's chest, and the overlapping red clothes become even darker in color.

Fengshen looked down and stared at this person for a moment.

For a whole moment, he never looked away.

There were voices of discussion around, and the expressions of the immortals who were originally amazed by the beauty in red changed. No one expected that this person would be so unreasonable. It was... really inappropriate to do such an outrageous act in public.

"This, this is the female fairy from that family, how could she be like this..."

Before he finished speaking, someone else hurriedly stopped him, "Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, what woman you are talking about, that's the new leader of the Fox Clan, the ten thousand year old red fox, who dominates the whole place, how can he allow others to talk about it."

"But I clearly heard that the Fox King is a man..."

"The fox clan is ever-changing, how can you tell the original identity just by looking at the appearance..."

The Fox clan is good at charming people, has a free and easy personality, and always behaves casually. When someone tells him his identity, even if he has an opinion in his heart, no one here will say anything.