Chapter 95

The recording of "Everyday Variety Show" ended, and a few days later, the latest episode was simultaneously launched on all major websites. Yunhai TV's super popular variety show has always been the most popular variety show, with a high number of fans. This time, "Jinyiwei" was temporarily added For the crew, the number of views has increased sharply compared to usual times.

In addition to the large number of netizens who must watch every issue, there are also many fans who come here specifically for the three of them. On the barrage website, this issue of "Tiantian Variety Show" has shown extremely high popularity.

——My little brother came here specifically to see it! !

--plus one! !

——The plantar becomes the plantar, the plantar becomes the plantar! !

——Good-looking CP! ! !

——See plantar roll! !

——Come in and lick your face!

——Front row reminder, watch the feature film of the "Jinyiwei" crew starting at one hour and twenty-three minutes.

——Sorry everyone, I have to pull up the progress bar. I will appreciate the beauty first and then come back to see you.

——Thank you, Commander!

Without any instructions, Cheng Zhi has already found his own time to appear. Watching barrages on the Internet is a pastime that Cheng Zhi is very interested in recently besides reading comments on Weibo.

Of course, there was a certain boss watching the variety show with him. The two of them turned on their mobile phones and computers at the same time, sitting on the sofa and watching their own shows. Although they were watching the same show, Cheng Zhi still deliberately kept distance to avoid The boss makes a sneak attack like last time.

...Even if he doesn't lock the door at night and the boss ignores him, he will never give the boss a chance to kiss him again!

You want to ask why? Of course it's because his heart can't bear it!

Yes, even if he can be calm and composed in various audition sets and not nervous at all when being watched by countless audiences, he just can't stand being kissed on the face by a big boss!

It’s really...the despair of a straight man!

The opening dance of Cheng Zhi and the others began to play on the mobile phone, and the barrage on the screen instantly filled the screen.

——Coming, coming, coming! ! !

——Airborne successfully! ! !

——Take away my Mei Chunhua! !

——Wang Wenhang is mine, don’t steal it!

——Cheng Zhi and Wang Wenhang are all given to you, and my little elephant brother is packed and taken away!

——So handsome! ! This dance is so cool! !

——I wipe it! ! ! Plantar ankles! ! Don't stop me! ! Don't stop me! !

——I won’t stop you! ! ! Kick you to death! ! ! I will protect your ankles! !

——Protect your ass! Just go up and lick it! !

——So beautiful, beautiful and beautiful! ! ! So beautiful even without wearing costumes! ! Beautiful and handsome! !

——How can there be such a good-looking person in the world! !

——That is, male and female in one body, I am convinced by this look!

Cheng Zhi flashed an electric eye at the camera, and the reaction on the barrage was even greater than that of the audience.