Chapter 235 - 236

Start from the beginning

People in the industry are paying close attention to this Shura field, and everyone is nervously waiting for the development of the matter. What will happen in the end, will "Maze" have the advantage, or will "Tianxia Chess Game" successfully cut off the clues?

The entire industry was on tenterhooks about what would happen on the second day, and the situation that film critics had predicted was beginning to appear.

That's right, because there are not only "Chess Game" released on August 15th, but also Cheng Zhi's "The Time". When it comes to the release date, people's attention will inevitably be taken up by "Chess Game".

Amid much attention, on August 15th, the two movies "Chess Game" and "The Time" were released simultaneously.

On the first day of its release, the box office of "Chess Game" exceeded 250 million, and the box office of "The Legend of Time" was 35 million.

To be honest, whether it is investment in production or the overall cast, it can achieve this result under the suppression of "The World's Chess Game". "The Time Is Beautiful" can be considered a good player, but the good news only goes so far. Once the box office was released on the first day, everyone Film critics have already predicted the trend of "The Legend of Time".

——It’s difficult to maintain capital!

Surrounded by three blockbusters, the box office basically depends on the first day. The longer it takes, the lower the box office is. The first day only had 30 million, so the whole movie will probably be less than 100 million. This result , was completely suppressed by Kang Chen Xiao Zuoren, and he was bound to be in ruins...

Sure enough, it was a huge mistake to fix the Mid-Autumn Festival in Chengzhi.

Once their previous opinions were confirmed, the film critics' attention no longer lingered. They continued to return to Xiao Zuoren's "Chess Game" to predict the next trend.

The first day of "Labyrinth" was 230 million, and "Chess Game" was 250 million. Xiao Zuoren had a slight advantage, and as soon as the new movie was released, online reviews really blew up, and Xiao Zuoren's name was Chen went down and commented on "Tian Xia Chess Game" everywhere.

——Damn it, it’s so shocking! ! ! The picture is so vast, it’s said to be the world, it really is the world! ! The scene of Xiao Zuoren looking down at the world made me burst into tears with excitement! ! !

——Using the world as a chess game, I have never lost... Wow! My Zuoren is really domineering, evil, charming and arrogant. Look at how many girls you are a well-deserved dream lover. If Xiao Zuoren were an emperor, no wonder there are so many women who want to have a harem of three thousand.

——The director is still very good. After watching the movie, I felt that the picture processing was so good. The shock is really indescribable. Especially every time the camera sees Xiao Zuoren's face, I feel that there is an inexplicable charm.

——It was used to curly hair, and suddenly straightened my straight. ! Fried chicken is beautiful! !

——To be honest, the layout of "Tian Xia Chess" is really not that big. In such a big layout, the characters are still so brilliant and vivid. Each one feels alive. I cried several times. I watched this year. This movie will definitely win awards.

——Get a prize plus one.

The script of "Chess Game" is an industry-recognized work, and it is not a problem to catch fire. However, even though it covers "Labyrinth" and has a box office advantage of 20 million more, film critics from all walks of life are still cowered and inactive.

That's right, the situation is unclear, who dares to move first.

You know, next August 16th, Kang Chen will have another film "Cold Current" to be released! !