Onyx leans in closer, her expression softening. "Do you like him?" she asks gently.

I nod, biting my lip nervously. "Yes."

Her concern turns into a supportive smile. "Then it's okay. Maybe don't mention it to Lucille for now. And please, Cleo, promise me you're not thinking with your arse."

"Thank you," I respond sincerely, grateful for her understanding and advice. "And I promise."

"I'm bet he wants me too," I remark.

Onyx raises an eyebrow playfully. "Oh, really? How much?"

I shoot her a puzzled look, not knowing if she was being for real.

Onyx bursts into laughter. "Cleo, we're not little boys. We don't bet on real-life situations like it's a horse race at the track."

A wave of relief washes over me, and I exhale with a smile. "Thank Merlin for that," I say, letting out a chuckle. "I was starting to wonder if you were serious for a moment there."

-

Taking a seat in the Great Hall, I settled next to Lorenzo, a faint but welcoming smile gracing his lips. It was a relief to see some semblance of normalcy after the turbulent events of the past few days.

"So you're all calm now?" I inquired, my gaze shifting between Draco, Blaise, and Lorenzo, each of whom had played a part in the recent revelations.

Draco, ever confident, didn't hesitate to respond. "Obviously. He's my cousin," he stated matter-of-factly. "Me and Lucille are together, though."

As Draco revealed this, Lucille's expression shifted dramatically. The news had been dropped so casually, as if it didn't alter the dynamics of their relationships in any significant way. The awkward silence that followed hung in the air, and it was clear that Lucille was grappling with her own emotions, her initial shock now settling into something more complex and conflicted.

"I, I mean, it was kind of obvious," Onyx chuckled slightly.

Lucille's curiosity got the best of her as she leaned in, a smile playing at her lips. "What?! How?"

"He literally beat the shit out of Enzo for you," I chimed in, grinning.

Blaise, who had been relatively quiet, raised his eyebrows knowingly. "Ooohhh," he drawled.

I couldn't help but chuckle, "What?"

Blaise smirked, his gaze dropping to his plate. "First time I heard you call him Enzo, that's all," he teased.

Rolling my eyes, my cheeks flushed with embarrassment. "Shut up and eat your toast."

"Ooohh... she's feisty," Blaise joked, earning a few laughs around the table. "Match made in heaven, mate."

Lorenzo seized the opportunity to add his own twist to the conversation. "Personally," he began, turning to face me, "I preferred when you called me Enzy."

Laughter filled the air as we reminisced about the past, and Onyx couldn't contain her amusement. "She called you Enzy?" she laughed.