Capther One

I had just been cascaded from their village. Coal...Ivy'Pearl..Reverse'Rise..Satelite'View...and.. Me..five lonely cats..with experience..but..They will never understand our pain...

We were walking along the path covered with dry leaves. Autumn was coming. The wind was cool and my fur was moving with it.

"I'm s-scared and..C-cold.."Ivy'Pearl says while shaking.. Her voice was stammers from the cold..."uugh..shut up princess!" Coal says annoyed.."We have just left the village and already complain?!..how pathetic" Ivy'Pearl was annoyed but at the same time angry with him. She found him as a spoiled child who had yet to grow up for all this time first when they met at that fight..Satelite'View then speak up:"well.. We are a clan now.. We can..help us..?yeah!help us!"Everyone and even looked at me with a confused and slightly angry everyone and even looked at him with a confused and slightly angry face.."HE TRIED TO KILL US!YOU MOUSEBRAIN!" Reverse'Rise speak up..but now i was the one than was silent...but then they hear my words.."Even if most hate each other we have to work together to even if most hate each other, we must work together to survive!if I will die,I will die but,you will grow up stronger for me!this is a squad!" I smiled proudly,then I turned against the others and stretched my right paw on the center of all and their attention was only on my paw."deal!" Ivy'Pearl smiled and put her paw on mine."we will grow up stronger!"Reverse'Rise smiled while putting her paw on Ivy'Pearl's."now we need to go" I smiled and continue our walk.
291 words