Chapter 33 : Special Hollandaise Sauce

Start from the beginning

Lisa inhaled, failed ah. But she had no guts to pour the noodles away in front of Jungkook . Even though she knew that Jungkook 's focus probably wasn't even on her.

She planned to eat all the noodles in one shot, then quietly start over.

Just as she was halfway through, Jungkook suddenly said: "Bring it over to let me taste."

Lisa jolted, almost choked.

"No......No need ba...... it's a failure......"

"You chose the wrong noodles. The noodles used to make mixed noodles have to be springy, and not easily mushy. But you chose egg noodles, even though these noodles have a smooth texture, but it is difficult to control the time and heat when cooking them. If it were me, and I really had to use egg noodles to make mixed noodles, I would choose to sieve them out when they are half transparent, put them through cold water, wash away the extra flour, stir the noodles in ice cubes, to tighten the texture of these noodles. Put aside. Wait till the mushrooms and pork slices are stir fried, then put the noodles back in boiling water until they are fully cooked then drain the water, and mix them together with the mushrooms and pork slices."

He hadn't even tasted her noodles, and already knew where she failed?

This made Lisa's frustration heavier.

"So, I've decided to recook." Lisa really wanted to throw away the left over noodles right now.

But Jungkook stretched his hand towards her: "Noodles. Maybe your failures, are not only these."

Lisa was stunned for 2 seconds. She hadn't been stabbed by Jungkook for a while.

A dead pig is not scared of boiling water. Anyway, no matter what, she wouldn't be able to cook food that would be able to satisfy the other party's tricky sense of taste.

"this bowl of noodles has been eaten by me." Lisa kindly reminded.

Jungkook didn't say anything, but only gathered the chopsticks, just as he grabbed some, the noodles snapped.

Lisa hunched her shoulders, she could imagine the kind of comments she would get. It looks like, there was no need for Jungkook to eat this bowl of noodles.

Jungkook still sent the noodles into his mouth.

"The pork slices and the mushrooms were probably turned over too early for about 10 to 15 seconds. Too much mushrooms were used, it overpowered the original taste of the pork slices. Too little cooking wine was used, the thickness of the ginger slices should be halved, otherwise the fragrance would not be able to be extracted by the oil. Furthermore, compared to the amount of noodles you cooked, there isn't enough mushroom and pork slices broth, so the noodles couldn't be mixed uniformly."

"Yes."

As for all these, if Jungkook hadn't pointed them out, her focus would probably be on choosing the wrong noodles. But when he used a calm tone to say it, Lisa realised that there were actually so many more details she had to take note of.

Jungkook pushed the noodles to the side, and said lightly: "the most important suggestion I can give you is, when you choose ingredients, you definitely have to be clear about its special feature, including the fragrance, toughness and even the taste. No matter if it's the same ingredient, because the method of production and even the slightest difference of details for the different types of ingredients, will produce a totally different product."

"I've remembered it."

"Go." Jungkook lowered his head again, looking at the small bowl in front of him.