...Sure enough, forget it.

There is no need to pretend or anything, the most important thing is to catch up with this man quickly!

Cheng Zhi not only wants to catch up, he also wants to surpass him! Overwhelm him! Force him!

...Except for forcing yourself on him, he is not that kind of person! He was just thinking about it! Really just thinking about it!

Cheng Zhi let the makeup artist pat his face gently and said with a smile: "Why did the young lady like me between Kang Chen and me? I thought girls liked handsome guys like him."

Cheng Zhi said the word "handsome boy" in a jealous way, but the makeup artist didn't pay attention. Instead, he smiled and expressed his own theory: "I have a different mentality from those little girls now. They spend money to chase male stars. I spend money to chase you, and you look like you are chasing stars, but the realm is different."

Cheng Zhi was confused when he heard this, but it didn't stop him from feeling a little proud that he seemed to have been praised suddenly. "What do you mean, if you follow me, your level will improve?"

The makeup artist said: "Of course! They are raising men, and I am raising children. How can this be compared?"

Cheng Zhi: "..."

Cheng Zhi: "You said you were raising..."

The makeup artist said: "Oh, sorry, I'm not an adopted son."

Cheng Zhi breathed a sigh of relief silently, and then heard the makeup artist continue: "I am an adopted daughter."

Cheng Zhi: "..."

Cheng Zhi never expected that when he was already doubtful about his life because of such a strange fan like his husband, there would be a proud species of mother fans on the other side of the mountain and on the other side of the sea. These mother fans usually don't show up. There is no dew in the mountains, but if you see a bubble once in a while, it is enough to make your feet wet and your face confused.

"Chengbao, don't blink."

Cheng Zhi was obedient, and the makeup artist very carefully placed a pair of contact lenses on his eyeballs. Cheng Zhi blinked and made sure he felt no discomfort before looking in the mirror. He was a little surprised at this sight.

He just changed the color of his eyes, from a pair of black eyes to a pair of blue eyes, but this touch of orchid in his eyes made his temperament change drastically.

There is mystery and charm in the bright beauty, like a distant alien race that comes from nowhere. The beauty is ethereal. When looking at people, there is an uncontrollable sense of alienation and coldness.

Yes, the character Wei Xianliang is originally from a foreign race.

When he was young, he was kidnapped from his hometown by human traffickers and brought to this strange land. The people here were fascinated by his beauty, but they were also afraid of his blue eyes.

In order for him, as a man, to maintain his girlish appearance for a long time, the traffickers brutally castrated the young man. At the age of fifteen or sixteen, when he was originally indulgent and wanton, Wei Xianliang was buried in the mud and had seen all the evil in the world. Dirty and sordid.

In a sweltering summer when corpses would rot and emit a stench all the time, Wei Xianliang was trafficked again. He was abandoned by his previous owner and thrown into a small iron cage by human traffickers.

He felt that life was boring, disgusting, and... meaningless. He stopped eating and waited for death silently in the iron cage. But on this day, a clear and clean young man passed by on the road. After looking at each other, he bought Got him.

The young man gave him a name, Xianliang. From that day on, he began to be called Wei Xianliang. Wei is a common surname. In this land, only celebrities are qualified to use this surname.

The first scene Cheng Zhi shot was the scene where Wei Xianliang was bought by the late emperor. In order to match the identity of the slave in the iron cage, Cheng Zhi also changed his hairstyle.

Wei Xianliang was from a foreign race and was born with curly hair. After curling his hair, the makeup artist messed up the curly hair and put some dirt on Cheng Zhi's cheeks.

After everything was done, Cheng Zhi went to change clothes. After changing, the staff took him directly to the set. Under the dazzling sunshine, the makeup artist patiently sent him to adulthood as if she were sending her daughter to school. A person can only barely fit into the iron cage while kneeling.

The makeup artist said happily: "Bao'er, you don't even know how good you look when you kneel like this."

Cheng Zhi: "..."

Thank you, please go!

Cheng Zhi entered the iron cage in order to cooperate with the director in adjusting the scene. After the shots were arranged, the staff gestured to him to indicate that Kang Chen was already in place. Cheng Zhi nodded, but in his heart he was thinking that he didn't know Kang Chen. What does the styling look like? The time when he and Kang Chen were styling was staggered, and Cheng Zhi hadn't seen Kang Chen completely finish styling.

...a little bit of anticipation.

"Cheng Zhi, let's take pictures of you here first. Kang Chen will come over in a while, and the camera will focus on the two of you. Just look at each other. It will take a little longer, and you can adjust your feelings. Be sure to pay attention to your eyes."

Even if it was a guest appearance, he still had to show off his acting skills in the fleeting scene. Cheng Zhi nodded, leaned against the iron cage, and quickly got into the mood.

The young man had no desire to live and only expected to die. His eyes were empty. The hopeless sadness was not only revealed in his expression, but also in his whole body, exuding a deep sense of despair.

The director recorded a section and was surprised. He didn't expect that Cheng Zhi could grasp the character so well even though the appearance conditions were so consistent.

In the camera, Cheng Zhi's head is tilted down against the iron cage, and his hair covered in scattered dust covers most of his face. However, under the half-hidden condition, you can still see how otherworldly his appearance is. The orchid eyes are even more unforgettable, as if they are not ordinary people.

Especially the aura he exudes makes the character of Wei Xianliang flesh and blood, vividly displayed in front of everyone.

very good.

The director waved his hand, indicating that Kang Chen could start.

Amidst the gentle sound of horse hooves, Kang Chen's back slowly walked into the camera on horseback. The camera turned from his back to his face. At that moment, the camera seemed to be lit up, and the flash made people's hearts throb.

The horse walked forward slowly, and the young man on the horse looked around lazily. As he passed by the iron cage, the horse suddenly neighed. The sound made the young man in the cage raise his eyes, and the young man on the horse also saw him.

The eyes of the two people suddenly collided in the air, and the camera zoomed in instantly, recording the expressions of Kang Chen and Cheng Zhi for a moment.

Living up to the director's expectations, Cheng Zhi suddenly trembled slightly, his expression was dull, his eyes were inflamed, and an indescribable complex emotion suddenly emerged from his eyes.

Cheng Zhi felt a little out of control. In the camera, he had been trying to figure out Wei Xianliang's state of mind. The director asked him to experience Wei Xianliang's eyes, but when Wei Xianliang saw the late emperor for the first time, what happened? Think about something.

Cheng Zhi was still not sure, but when Kang Chen caught his sight, he seemed to suddenly understand Wei Xianliang's mood.

……Why.

Why is there such a dazzling person as Kang Chen in the world?