Chapter 2 - A DEEP Situation

Yo, so for the chapters that are focused around the episodes of the show, Imma try and breeze through them so I can get to the original stuff. Hope that's cool :)

---

Your eyes sharpened as you prepared to tackle Rusty Rose down. Her fist inches away from adding the hedgehog's face to the walls decorations. As he let out a final scream, her fist halted in its actions. Noticing her twitching limbs and changing eye colour, you skidded to a stop. Barely preventing yourself from barrelling into her sturdy body. Her hand let the hedgehog free as she stood neutral. Her electronic eye changing yellow.

"New admin privileges, colon, backslash, backslash, affirmative, now paired," she pinged. Turning towards you, she gazed down at you awkwardly. Giving a small wave, you turned your attention to the hedgehog.

"Amy is that you?" He choked out, confusing you.

Who's Amy?

From across the room you heard the fox speak for the first time. His voice was not too deep and not too high, perfectly in the middle, which fit his appearance. His sky eyes met your (E/C) ones, gazing into you for a moment. It was hypnotizing his eyes. So blue. And bright.

When he broke eye contact with a blink it was like gaining control back to your limbs. Blinking, you collected your thoughts and shut them up, allowing yourself to listen to the fox.

"No, she's still a Chaos Council tool of destruction. Lucky for you, I'm in control of the robot now," he pridefully announced, a small smile falling upon his muzzle before instantly disappearing, "You're welcome. Attack." He pointed his device toward the eggforcers. Rose jostled to life again, making you jump in defence. She turned away from you and the blue hedgehog, taking a few steps forward, then lunged her hands forward, grabbing at the incoming eggforcers and pulling herself towards them engaging herself in battle.

Gazing back at the fox, you stared at him in shock. He was able to bypass the Chaos Council's security. Your mouth hung open in complete shock. His determination admirable. His eyes met yours one again, annoyed confusion expressed on his face as he looked at you.

"What?" he aggressively asked.

"Nothing," you shook your head, "that's just... it's... Like damn man! That's brilliant!" You referred to his ability to control Rose. You gave him a classic smile, one you thought you saw him slightly return, before tearing down an eggforcer that was sneaking up behind you.

Gazing back up at him from the torn apart eggforcer you chuckled as you spoke, "Also, you so gotta tell me their password. I bet it's a good one." You rubbed your hands together with mischievous joy.

It took only a few seconds with Rusty's help to flatten the eggforcers and block them off from the room. Giving one last glance around the room, you began to walk over to the others. Suddenly you felt yourself get pulled into a giant group hug.

"We did it! Bring it in, fam!" the hedgehog cheered, holding everyone close together. You felt the back of your head get squished into a fluffy chest. Gazing up, you made awkward eye contact with the two tailed fox. Your face flushed red, embarrassed as you were trapped firmly against the fluff. Your could feel his breath on your face, ruffling your fur.

Minty.

Looking down, you along with the others began complaining and pulling away.

Once free from the death grip of the blue hedgehog, you flattened the fur on your head.

"Oh, yeah, the whole 'Eggman messed up the universe thing.' Okay," the hedgehog began, ducking under the red laser like everyone else, as it came around, "Fine. Introductions. Hello, I'm Sonic, the high-speed hedgehog hero who's always saving the day."