PART ONE

"You're kidding right?" Nico shook his head, disbelieving. "I am not going to Vegas as celebration for graduating college."

"I know," Jason rolled his eyes, "We're all going." He grinned.

Nico flopped back onto his bed. "No, it's just a bunch of irritating drunks gambling and eloping. I don't need that. You know what I want to do once I graduate. And it's not go to Vegas."

"It's not forever, Neeks. Just a five days. To celebrate." He sat on his bed next to him.

"And everyone includes?"

"Hazel—"

He shot him a glare and sat up. "My baby sister is not going to Vegas. She's not even graduating for another year."

Jason rolled his eyes again. "She deserves to celebrate too. She gets to graduate a year early because she's so smart. She's not a kid anymore Nico."

Nico sighed but shot him another glare, because he was right, before laying back down. "Continue."

"Frank, Leo, Piper, me of course, Reyna, if she decides she wants to, Percy and Annabeth and Grover and Juniper are meeting us there."

"Grover, Percy and Annabeth graduated last year."

"They're still our friends. And they didn't have a trip like this so they're invited."

Nico grunted, "Fine. But I'm leaving soon after."

"Jeez, Nico, Italy isn't going anywhere."

"But I'm getting old."

Jason laughed. "Alright, Grandpa." He stood, "Well I'm heading to bed. Tomorrow is graduation day after all."  He headed for the bedroom door.

"I know. Finally."

"Get some rest too." He said as he exited Nico's bedroom.

Nico rolled his eyes, but got into bed anyway, kicking off his shoes. He hated it, but sometimes his best friend was reasonable and he needed to heed his words. "Yes Father."

Jason poked his head in one more time before closing the door behind him. "Oh, and we leave the day after tomorrow at 6 am."

"Already this Sunday?"

"So we'll be back on Saturday." And with that he left and closed the door. Nico heard his steps recede before he gave in to sleep.

~~~

The alarm went off.

Nico was graduating today.

He groaned, pressing his head into his pillow, wanting to sleep forever. But he was graduating. And that was it. No more school, he could move to Italy. Or move after vacationing in Las Vegas, Nevada. There was a knock at his door.

"Nico? You up yet?"

It was Piper. He always liked Piper and he could never be mean to her. He sat up. "Yeah. I'm up."

She opened the door, "I've got your suit." She held up a black suit with a silver shirt and a blood red bow tie. Having a friend with a famous fashion designer as a mom had it's perks.

He stood up to take his suit from her hands. "Thanks Pipes."

She smiled. "No problem. Mom loves dressing people up," she said as she waved and walked out of his room, shutting the door behind her. But then it flew back open, "Oh and Jason said he accidentally bought an extra ticket so he says he's letting you choose who else to bring along since you didn't exactly want to go in the first place."

He nodded, "Sure."

Piper nodded back, smiled and closed the door once more.

Nico sighed and entered his bathroom. He showered quickly and got in his suit. He didn't do much to his hair, it wasn't anything very special and he was already wearing a suit so he slipped on his shoes and joined Piper and Jason in the kitchen. He grabbed a bowl and spoon and served himself some Life because he definitely needed some of that and sat at the kitchen table.

"So who is the chosen one?" Jason asked, joining him at the table with his own cereal.

Nico shrugged, "I don't know. You can't seriously expect me to choose right after Piper told me."

"Choose quickly, you only have a day to choose." Piper said as, she too, joined them at the table.

Nico rolled his eyes. "My two best friends are already going. Just choose someone yourself."

Jason nodded, "Okay, how about this. I'll give you until 8pm tomorrow and if you don't decide on anyone else, I'll take Dakota. I'm sure he'd love Vegas."

"Yeah okay."

And that was the end of the 'who's going to Vegas' discussion.
After finishing their breakfast, they hurried to their college graduation which went by way faster than Nico would have expected. At the end, there were tears, laughs, smiles and all kinds of mushy feely stuff which Nico basically avoided since he knew he was still going to see his friends. Of course, he still said goodbye to everyone else. Some people he knew he wasn't going to see again. When all that ended, he and all his friends headed home to pack for Vegas.

~~~

“Nico!” Nico heard Jason calling him but he didn't want to get up. He was so comfy.

There was a series of knocks, “Nico! Please get up, we leave in half an hour!”

Nico hugged his pillow and didn't stir. Maybe if he made no sudden movements he'd leave him alone. But of course, if Jason can't get him to listen, Piper can. She threw open the door and turned on the lights. “Nico! We are leaving now! Get your ass up!”

Nico huffed and sat up, “Fine, fine! I'm up. Happy now?” He glared at her as she smirked triumphantly.

“Jason and I'll take your bags down to the cab while you get dressed and have a quick breakfast. So hurry up!” She clapped and proceeded to take his luggage with her out of his room. He saw her momentarily put it down to close the door.

Nico sighed. This had not been his idea, but in the end, he didn't want to disappoint his friends and he knew they genuinely wanted him to come along. So he got dressed, ate and went down to join them in the cab. They got to the airport just in time, no thanks to traffic. The others were waiting for them so they could board together. Before they knew it, they were in Vegas and checking in to their hotel room (which took them forever to find, Leo messed up the address and they drove around for three hours before one of the taxi drivers took a closer look and saw the mistake.)

Nico got to share a room with Hazel, Frank and Reyna. As soon as everything was settled, they didn't want to waste time around the hotel room and wanted to go find a restaurant for dinner and then go to a couple casinos. Nico was protesting and thought he won when Reyna told Frank and Hazel to go on ahead and she'd join them later but she just wanted to convince him herself.

“C'mon Nico, we're here to celebrate! You can't stay up here the entire time!” She pleaded, which was unusual for her. But then again, they were best friends, her guard went down around him.

Nico rolled his eyes, “I have all week Rey. I can afford to take one night off.”

“Neeks, we're here together for a reason. Come have some fun. We graduated, finally. Let's let loose after four years of stress.”

When she put it like that, he had to give in. “Fine. I better not regret this.”

A/N
I'll be updating once a week for ten weeks. This was basically an elongnated shitty one shot. But I hope you enjoy it anyway.

And thanks so much for reading it. Sorry for boring you though but thanks.