I have to give it to God, and give my daughter to God, and allow her to feel the situation and come to me when she feels she's ready to.

That's why I never ever pressured her to do so. She has to when she's ready.

My mom dried my tears with the tissue and gave me another kiss on the forehead, then my cheek before she waved at everyone in the audience, and gracefully walked off.

-

Honesty POV

I sighed as I folded my arms

Today is my father's birthday and my mom had a segment in her show where she dedicated it to my father like she does every year.

I feel like I shouldn't be celebrating his life, nothing about him. He left me.

Didn't think about how it would affect me later in life. So why should I even celebrate his life? Why should my mom pay homage when he wasn't even good to her when he was alive?

Got on drugs and lost his mind.

It's a lot of questions I have, but I just can't bring myself to ask my mom them right now. I just don't wanna even talk or think about it.

I don't know. Everytime his birth and death day comes, I'm always in confusion, anger and such and such.

"You okay?" D'Angelo asked in my ear as he put his arm around my shoulder.

"I don't know why I'm here or why I came" I said.

"To support your mom" He said.

"Yeah but I mean during this segment about my father." I said.

He sighed.

"It's okay Honesty.." He said.

"It's not" I said.

"But it is." He said.

"He left me, and here I am saying happy birthday to the man that didn't care enough to stay alive for me. No" I said as I was making my way through the crowd to leave out.

"Honesty wait" D'Angelo said chasing after me.

I seen Kamal turn his head seeing me leave and he scrunched his eyebrows saying "Honesty!"

But I didn't wanna be in here.

-

Kamal POV