there was a atmosphere between them, although you couldn't really tell. but it was something.

"Mhm..Being a professor is quite interesting too."
Lisa just finished the food in her mouth, jennie tilted her head and smile at her. They still had their eyes locked on eachother.

for who knows how long will it stop
They heard someone clear throat, aka rose but ignored her.
"It is..they need to be very professional around student. You know?"

they both smile at eachother.
"it can be very hard.."
lisa said, not breaking the eye contact although badly she wanted to glance on her lips for some reason.

"Hard..but fun."
jennie replied back in a lower tone, lisa looks at her how to reply to what she just had said.

Jennie was just to good.
"Yes, i agree. Jen."
Lisa says going by her name, even though they call eachother by their last name.

Perhaps it wasn't needed anymore, since they were out of the school.

As Jennie was about to speak. Rosé cuts her off, by hitting both her fork and spoon together creating a really distracting sound.

"Okay? Are you two really flirting infront of my food?"
Rosé complained when the two finally look away from eachother, back at their orginial position and began to eat.

also denying the fact they were flirting.
"Ofcourse not, that's disrespectful."
Lisa cleared her throat, focused back on her food as she looks down.

"Especially for the food"
Lisa added.

It become very awkward in the moment, the three are quietly. Not quite but the fact that Rosé kept telling them random facts.

Which was so out of context, it did break the ice between them a bit.
"You should come to my place sometime!"

Rosé suggested to jennie as they were in a type of topic. The three had just finished their food and decided to have a conversation for a while.

"i'd love too"
Jennie smiled.

"My cousin is there, maybe i can hook you up with him"
Rosé winks at Jennie which caused her smile to be a little awkward. If only she knew. Just then lisa began to chuckle and disagree with Rosé.

"You're cousin is an ass"
Lisa said truthfully, in which she was trying to protect Jennie from what she had possibly known about her cousin.

"Hey! he may be an ass, but i swear he knows how to take care of a girl"
Rosé defending her cousin after what had lisa said, jennie didn't know this "cousin" so she was left out from the topic.

"Whatever, i still dont like him. Jennie wouldn't either"
Lisa didn't look them, but they got curious of lisa.
"So Jennie, any relationships??"

Rosé said, happily and giggling at her because she was interested to know. And in which got lisa to look at Jennie too.

"Two, but single now."
Jennie smiled, but continuing to say what she wanted to say because anyone else could interrupt.

"They were an ass, if i had the chance i'd would kick their dick till it's bruised and cut it off. They don't deserve it"
Lisa so intentively listening to Jennie, immediately got taken aback and almost got shot up out of her seat.

After what she just had heard of what Jennie said, Jennie didn't know it. But lisa who has "it". Lisa who was intersex.

She just had imagined it, and how scary and painful it would've been.

The two look at her also a little suprised.
"What about you lisa?"
Jennie said, it was the right time to ask since they were talking about it.

Jennie wanted to know.
"One..it didn't work out too well. She cheated on me, and i left."
The atmosphere turned silent, they didn't want to say anything that could affect her.

"I'll just use the washroom real quick"
She did needed to go, and it wasn't like something happened.

She looks at the two.
"Excuse me for a second"
Jennie excused herself while the two nodded as they watch her leave the seat to go somewhere off private.

Rosé and Lisa made eye contact, and lisa sighed rubbing her hand in her forehead.
"Damn, poor dicks. Luckily im not into that"

Rosé jokingly said, caused lisa to chuckle a little bit but still rubbing her forehead.
"i know we joke a lot about our relationship status. But why didn't you tell her?"

Rosé said, mentioning about the relationship. Lisa stopped rubbing, and look at her.
"She doesn't have to know"

Rosé looking at her disappointed, talking about something Jennie doesn't know.
"Do you not see Jennie? She's so fucking interested with you, atleast be honest"

It turned into a serious conversation between the two since Jennie left.
"I get that, okay? I'm fine with whatever me and Jennie have right now, but we're not in that state yet."

Lisa said, loudly whispering because she didn't want to make a scene.
"If it does.. i'm not sure how she'll take the news. Rosé i told you, i was better off like this till you had mentioned her"

Rosé suddenly grabbing her glass of water and drinking it, giving her a moment.
"Lisa. If it does? huh? if it does. It's not like i was forcing you."

Rosé said.
"i know but-"
Lisa was trying to explain but Rosé cut her off.

"She cheated you on that day, and you left her. Lisa, you're forgetting something-"
Rosé was about to continue but they heard Jennie's voice.

"Hey i'm sorry, im back"
Jennie sat back down the table, and the two look at eachother and smile at her. They started another conversation with eachother till it had been very late.

Rosé suggesting that they should go, since it was already late. And there was school tomorrow, not long till it would be the weekend

They made their way out after paying the bill, they headed to Rosé car.