{🏝️}

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐
┊ ⋆ ┊   .   ┊   ┊
┊    ┊⋆     ┊   .
┊    ┊       ⋆˚              
✧. ┊         
⋆ ★

It was the summer time and it was one of Peach's favorite times of the year. She, Mario and the others had been invited to Delfino Island, a tropical island that was several miles outside of the Mushroom Kingdom. Wanting to take sometime off from her royal duties and from fighting Bowser, Peach and the others decided to go for a vacation. The way to the island was by flying or by boat, so the gang decided to take a plane to go to island. On the way there, everyone for the most part was very quiet, ready to begin a relaxing vacation. When a small advertisement for the island came up, Peach began to watch it. However, in the background, she noticed a shadowy figure...that looked like...Mario? She blinked for a moment in confusion, rubbing her eyes as the figure was gone. However, as the commercial continued, she saw it again. She tried to get Mario and Toadsworth's attention, but they were paying attention to something else. Something really bothered her about it as they headed to the island. Once they got there...things began to go haywire.

◤─────•~❉✿❉~•─────◥

◣─────•~❉✿❉~•─────◢

◣─────•~❉✿❉~•─────◢