{😈}

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐
┊ ⋆ ┊   .   ┊   ┊
┊    ┊⋆     ┊   .
┊    ┊       ⋆˚              
✧. ┊         
⋆ ★

The Mushroom Kingdom was in chaos, the X-Nauts, a unknown group, had invaded the city with an army and went to the palace. They took the princess and locked her away in a place no one could find her. The X-Nauts held the Princess captive until it was the right time. They took the princess to the Palace of Shadow where there was a chamber holding a terrifying creature from centuries ago. The Shadow Queen, who had raged terror on the world before, had been sealed away for centuries after heroes arose to save the world all those years ago. However, Grodus (leader of the X-Nauts), with the thirst for world conquering, brought Peach to the Queen's chambers to become a vessel for the Shadow Queen. Only a maiden of s pure heart could open the chest and return the queen to her full power, and Peach was found to be of a pure heart. As Mario and the gang made it to the chamber, it was too late. Peach was on the floor by the place containing the Shadow Queen. The Queen herself awoken and possessed Peach before they could reach her. Now...the Queen (in Peach's body) will be able to engulf the world in darkness...or will she?

◤─────•~❉✿❉~•─────◥

◣─────•~❉✿❉~•─────◢

◣─────•~❉✿❉~•─────◢