{ 🍄 }

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐
┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊
┊ ┊⋆ ┊ .
┊ ┊ ⋆˚         
✧. ┊         
⋆ ★

Peach didn't know how long she had been in Bowser's castle, but it definitely had been for several weeks. She had been roaming the castle, trying to find some way out. She was only allowed out only at a certain part of the day. Bowser would let her walk the castle and explore certain parts for a couple of hours at a time before she was forced to go back to her room. She really didn't know what to do. Her people had been scattered, even the allying kingdoms were in utter chaos. No one had been able to come to her aid without getting shot down or the Koopa army protecting the defenses of the castle from ground and air. Before coming here, she had witnessed much of the Toads being captured or being shot down by the missiles coming from the ships that had surrounded the Mushroom City. It was only through her coming quietly that they stopped. Bowser would often ask her every other day if she would marry him and rule the Mushroom Kingdom with him, but she refused. So because she denied him marriage, he would deny her her freedom. As she rounded a corner, she couldn't help but notice how quiet and empty it was. Usually there were guards everywhere. When she bounded the corner she almost ran into someone. That is when she who was in the shadows saw you. It took you a moment to register who it was. "Y/n?" Peach said as she appeared out of the shadows, weary and sadness written on her face.

◤─────•~❉✿❉~•─────◥

◣─────•~❉✿❉~•─────◢

◣─────•~❉✿❉~•─────◢