"well you know shawty was a thug even if you found that out recently. I actually hit a play with her one time that street shit wasn't a game and she deadass was on some shit. but think about it ane she been talking about a soft girl era or some shit even if she remembering herself she ane just gon let allat fly out the window. that ole mufucka mookie is long dead and I just think she gotta come to terms with the death of her past self." he said making ny nod.

he was really taking everything he was saying seriously. ty was really good with advice because he always sat back and studied people. everyone always knows before they take someone seriously, they have to meet the friend group not because they need to know everyone but just to get ty's approval.

"so you saying I should just chill and give her some space to come to terms with herself and don't take anything she does personally because she is on a journey?" he reiterated.

"yes, just wait it out. you be saying how yall for life this is one of those moments where you have to allow your heart to take over, not your mind. and don't use that drink as a substance to hold your mind together. you know how I feel about any of yall drinking that shit." he said.

ny nodded making this his last drink. tyler used to be addicted to lean and doesn't like any of his friends on it. tyler has lived a long life in his 19 years of age. he is truly one amazing person and a wise man to be so young. with his old live fast and and die fast mentality he is lucky to be able to tell his story.

𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘝𝘪𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘢

𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘝𝘪𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘢 ...
𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘚𝘩𝘺𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥
✧*. 𝘔𝘖𝘖𝘒𝘐𝘌 .*✧
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"unc can you take me somewhere please?" desiree sniffed. she was catching a cold.

she had yet to inform her family of what happened in the past two weeks. she didn't think it was important for them to know because she handled it.

"where?" sharmein yawned grabbing his keys.

"too see my dad." she said making his eyes go wide.

"of course." he smiled. he was taken back by the sudden urge to go and see her father after he offered to take her on the numerous times he went.

after getting himself together they both left opting to take the tahoe.

"if youne mind me asking what the fuck happened when you went to go visit ny. I thought you would have spoken up by now but you haven't." he said side eyeing her face expression to see if it would change. he reverted his eyes back to the road seeing that it wasn't going to change.

she just huffed and decided not to say anything. she specifically asked sharmein to come so he would know what happened. she had a talk with herself and decided on something that she only wanted to share with him.