"Y/n. Y/n, c'mon, you gotta get up for that mission." She said, patting your shoulder. You groaned and pushed her hand away, "Fuck offfff."

Maki huffed before rolling her eyes. "Do you want to get it over with or not?"

You rolled your eyes under your eyelids before getting up and opening them. "Fuck...I don't wanna go! Why can't they have someone else do it? When's the last time Toge's been on a mission? Why can't he go? Why's it always have to be me?"

Maki sighed while rubbing your back, "You'll be fine. You have Nanami, so chances are he'll do most of the work for you." She said reassuringly. You huffed before getting up. You noticed that you hadn't even changed out of your uniform, which was a relief because you didn't wanna have to make Maki leave, but at the same time you didn't want to change in front of her.

"Alright...I'll see you later." You said quietly, reaching over to kiss her forehead. Her cheeks turned red before she turned away. "Just go get that mission done, will ya?" She said roughly earning a chuckle from you.

You left the room just a minute later after brushing your hair and teeth then left for the main entrance where Nanamin stood in front of a black car. The backseat window rolled down and revealed Yuji sitting there, waving at you.

"Huh?! What're you doing here?!" You whisper yelled once you got to the car window. You looked around and checked your surroundings before looking back at him.

"You me and Nanamin are going on this mission!" He chirped with a grin. You frowned with a huff before walking to the other side and getting in.

Yuji turned to you. "So how was that other mission you went on?"

"I don't wanna talk about it."

"Aww, man! Ok!"

You let out a soft breath before leaning against the window and closing your eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

After a while, Yuji woke you up, and right as you opened your eyes, Nanamin said that the mission had started. With a loud sigh, you opened the car door and walked out to be met with entrance doors to a movie theater.

"What's all this?" You asked as you let out a yawn. "There've been two deformed bodies found inside the theater, and they wanted us to check it out." Nanamin answered before the three of you walked in.

You all turned into the theater which contained the two bodies, and immediately spotted them, still sitting in the chairs. Your eyes widened before your eyebrows furrowed as you ran over to the bodies. Both of their ruined skin had a blue tint to them, and if anyone who knew them walked in, they wouldn't be able to recognize them at all.

"Why...?" You questioned yourself. Yuji looked at you before walking over. "Why would they assign me to this mission?" You said through gritted teeth, letting your head drop.

Yuji lifted a brow, "What's wrong, Y/n?"

"Why couldn't they assign this mission to Megumi? Or Panda, or Toge, or Maki? Why me?" You continued as tears threatened to make their debut. You were already disturbed from seeing your father's body last week, now you had to see two more?

"Did something happen?" Yuji asked with concern in his voice. You shook your head, lying. Yuji frowned slightly. "Alright, well...we gotta keep goin', right?" He suggested before you nodded and wiped your face off.

While walking around with Yuji and Nanami, you randomly concluded that even though you were certain that the attacker was the same curse user that you were hunting down last week. Then, you got another idea.