"Uh..not really."

"Can you swap out with Sukuna?"

"Who's that?"

"The curse you just ate." You and Megumi answered.

"Oh, yeah. Probably." Itadori said while tapping his chin. Gojo chuckled. "Alright! Then give me 10 seconds! Once 10 seconds are up, swap back to your normal self! Got it?" Gojo said while he began stretching.

"But-"

"Don't worry. I'm the strongest." He said with a smirk.

"Y/n! Hold this for me, thanks!" Gojo threw a bag at you. You frowned after catching it and looking inside.

"You seriously got kikufuku?!"

"Yup! It's Sendai's specialty, and it's amazing! The zunda and whipped creme flavor is simply exquisite!" Gojo chirped.

"Did he seriously go out and buy souvenirs while people are dying?"

You're supposed to be a curse. Why do you care about people dying?

"Shut up."

You chuckled at Ryo before Sukuna leaped towards Gojo. "BEHIND YOU!"

Megumi warned Gojo in just enough time to let him dodge Sukuna like he was playing dodgeball, leaving Sukuna sitting there crouching in Megumi's face while Gojo was sitting on Sukuna.

"The whipped creme is to die for!" Gojo chirped again while swaying away from Sukuna's pointless attacks. You tightened your grip on your katana just in case something were to happen, though you highly doubted it.

"Hmm..my students are watching, so I'm gonna show off a little." Gojo smirked before quickly attacking Sukuna at an insane speed.

"Oh, for crying out loud! You Jujutsu sorcerers are always a nuisance! No matter the era!" Sukuna shouted as he broke the building around him in hopes to crush Gojo underneath the rubble.

"Though that doesn't mean a whole lot to me,"

"Seven.." Gojo said as he suddenly appeared in front of you and Megumi. You both sighed in relief at the appearance.

"Eight...nine...should be time now." Gojo said before Sukuna's marks began to fade away.

"Oh...was everything ok?" Itadori asked brightly, indicating that he was back. Gojo gasped playfully, "I'm shocked! You really can control it!"

"Yeah, he's kinda annoying though. I can hear his voice in my head." Itadori said while tapping his hand against his head.

"It's a miracle that's all he's doing," Gojo started before he turned to you and Megumi. "Welp! Let's get you two home! I'm sure Y/n here would loooove to see Maki again." Gojo teased with a smirk while you rolled your eyes and flipped him off.

Gojo turned back around then walked towards Itadori and lightly tapped his fingers against his forehead. Just a second later Itadori passed out and fell onto Gojo's arm.

"What'd you do?" Megumi asked with concern in his tone.

For someone he just met, he sure seems to care a lot about him.

"You're in the same boat, Y/n."

I know.

"Oh, I just knocked 'em out. If he's not possessed by Sukuna by the time he wakes up, he may have potential as a vessel!" He chirped. "Now, I got somethin' to ask the two of you! What do you think we should do with him?"

"Well..Jujutsu regulations demand that he should be executed..but I don't want him to let him just die." Megumi answered. You scoffed to yourself. "Of course, when Gojo's around, now you wanna act like you have some peace of mind." You mumble under your breath before paying attention.