The meeting

Tsutako pov:
Shoot! I need a disguise a tought to myself.
I decided i was gonna look somewhat like this; blonde long hair, pink eyes, and a little higher voice.
But now i need a fake name.. hmmmmm...
Maybe, Ruko Fujisaki? I think thats good!
I clapped three times and became a spirit again, i used my magic to become as strong as a hashira and to look how i wanted to, sadly my magic only affects me so if i wanted to make giyuu stronger i couldn't.
Now all that was left was to find a breathing style.

The next week ( still tsutako pov):
I did some research, theres no Flame hashira due to his recent passing, so ill use that! (Authors note: rendonut..)
Now all i need to do is defeat 50 demons or 1 kizuki.

Third person pov:
Tsutako had just realized that she hasnt even done final selection!
But this would be a good way to kill all the demons there! (Tsutako)
A week later after final selection, tsutako ended up not getting recognized for killing 50 demons so she decided to go on some missions first.
some newer demon slayers had traveled to mount natagumo where lots of them had fallen. But Tsutako had managed to kill the lower moon along side a red hair colored boy and his sister. Tsutako had been friends with there family back in heaven, so she knew that these two where Kamados. She also realized she had a very sharp vision due to her using her magic on her.
She realized a purple girl watched her kill the kizuki in a matter of seconds.

She looks familiar.. whispered Tsutako
Who? Me? Said the girl with a butterfly pattern haori.
The "blonde haired" girl immediately recognized her voice, giyuus bully.
Allow me to introduce myself, im kocho shinobu, and you are?
Hiding her anger, Tsutako responded: Ruko Fujisaki.
Im amazed by your skills! You even knew where i was.
"Ruko" nodded in silence.
I think you have the great potential of being hashira! You just killed a kizuki after all.

Tsutako pov:
yes! This is my chance! I tought to myself.
Thank you, kocho-sama, i will gladly accept the offer. I respond.
Now, how about you come to master ubuyashikis mansion? Come in 2 days. Sayonara!
She left.
Shes weird, shes mean to giyuu but not me? I can easily tell shes faking her emotions, but i pretended not to care.

2 days later: ( still tsutako pov )
I arrived at the mansion i knew where it was since i watched over giyuu often, i heard that the day after i was invited, tanjiro got caught with nezuko and brought here. But now its my time to shine.
I arrived at the main area and saw all the hashiras a normally see: the weird snake guy, mean purple girl or shinobu, pink nice girl, flashy guy? Why does he say that.. anyways, angry guy, big guy that always cries, turquoise tiny guy and my dear giyuu. After they all introduced themselves, i was crowned the title of "new flame hashira"
To be continued.....