𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝕴 𝖉𝖔 𝖓𝖔𝖜

Third person's Pov

"Ab Bach ke kahan jaugi "

(" where will you go now")

The man who was grabbed the arm of Shubhra said in a threatening tone..
And with that he jerked her and make her stand in front of her because of all these things going Rudra also waked up.

Subhra's pov

I turned back. I founded the owner of the hands who have been grabbing my arms . He was a man in his mid thirties.he was almost 5'8 and was dressed in fully black clothes. He seems like a bodyguard. There were 3 more men standing near him all of them dressed in almost same kind of clothes. They have their hair trimmed. Before I can react any further one of the men's snatched Rudra from my hands.
I got startled.
Rudra has been fully awake by all this action going and he started pushing the man and crying ...

" chor do mujhe mujhe meri di k pass jana hai "
" choro mujhe"
" choro"
("Leave me I want to go to my sister")
(Leave me )
(Leave)

"Kya is bacche ko sath le jana hai?"
One of the man said .
" Han, boss ne iss bache ko sath lane ko kaha hai." Another one replied.

(Did we have to take this kid with us.)
(Ya, that's the order from boss.)

"Kahan le jana hai mere bhai ko?"
" main tumhe use kahi lejane nahi dungi."
" chor do usse.."

(Where will you take my brother.)
(I will not let you to take him anywhere.)
(Leave him)

" Or is ladki ka kya karna hai?"
The third man said completely ignoring me.

"Isse isi ghar main us admi k sath band kar do" the second man said.

(What will we have to do with this girl?)
(Lock her in the house with that man.)

After getting orders from that man , the man grabbing my arm taked me toward my house.

Both of us brother and sister were protesting to got break free from the clutches of these man .

The man holding Rudra gave him a small injection and slowly he started dozing off.
While I was being dragged towards my house.

I was crying weeping and screaming but no one was there to listen me.

The other one taked my brother and sat inside the car .
The man holding my hand throwed me inside the house with out even appling any pressure.

With that that man locked both front and back door.

I started banging on the door.

" darwaza kholo"
" kholo darwaza"

(Open the door)
(Open the door)

But there was no response.
I heard the sound of tyres and I realised that they have already gone.

" subh..."
" subh.."
" beta!.."
I stopped after hearing the voice. I know the owner of the voice.

I stay rooted there and shouted

"Papa!"

"Kya ye aap ho?"

(is that you)

"Papa"

I walked toward the voice and the scene unfolded infront of me was enough to make all my senses numb.

My father my lying on the sofa with his Clothes drenched in blood.
My feets stopped I wasn't able to move any forward, I was just praying that this will be not his blood maybe he wasn't the one getting that gunshot,maybe it was someone else,maybe.....
And with all those thoughts running in my head I went towards him.
My tears started flowing heavily. The reality hitted me when I sawed the gunshot on his stomach. I broke down . I tried to say but my voice started betraying me. I was trembling.And with a heavy and trembling voice I said..