Chapter 1255: Let's Set Off For Tilted Peak Sector

Começar do início

However, the stronger a group was, the less inclined the others were in daring to advocate provocation. If one's race had a top great being of Universe Ocean, then that race was certainly on a different level of prestige. The moment other races crossed paths with any human great beings, the first to come to mind would be Huge Axe, and none of them would dare stir up trouble. He was the pillar holding up the race!

"This time, there are two supreme great treasures." Huge Axe looked at Luo Feng. "One for me and one for you."

"No, the other one is for Teacher," Luo Feng said and looked toward Primal Chaos City Leader.

"Me?"

Primal Chaos City Leader was slightly taken aback. Huge Axe was the pillar of support for the human race, so giving him a supreme true treasure would greatly benefit the race; besides, Huge Axe had contributed greatly to the human race. It was a given that he was a deserving recipient of the supreme true treasure. Everyone would peacefully accept this decision. And Luo Feng's contribution was equally great. He was the one who earned the supreme true treasures, and with the inheritance of the pulse of Duan Dong River, his future was limitless, so if he were to be given a supreme true treasure, everyone would unanimously agree, too. But giving it to Primal Chaos City Leader?

"Luo Feng, you should take this," Primal Chaos City Leader said solemnly. "This is a supreme true treasure."

"Yes, you should have it," Huge Axe agreed with equal solemnity. "We cannot have you constantly contributing without any reward."

"Teacher, I have the inheritance of the pulse of Duan Dong River... Do you think that as an heir to the pulse of Duan Dong River, there won't be any weapon being prepared for me?" Luo Feng jested.

The moment he said this, Huge Axe Creator and Primal Chaos City Leader looked at one another with the same thought in mind. True, what Luo Feng said made sense. The inheritance of the pulse of Duan Dong River would indeed prepare the most suitable weapon for its heir. And the power of this weapon would certainly be quite superior.

"Supreme true treasure?" Huge Axe Creator asked with some surprise.

"Mm." Luo Feng nodded.

The categorization of weapons within Universe Ocean was very defined. So long as the secret techniques of true treasure weapons could attain the level of a universe supreme master or beyond, all of these would be supreme true treasures! Supreme true treasures topped the ranks in Universe Ocean. Even for any extremely formidable true treasure—for instance, one that exceeded the level of a universe supreme master—giving it to universe supreme masters would be a waste of a resource. The weapon would be beyond their capability to wield, and they would struggle to get the treasure to unleash its full power.

This was why the blade embryo, Shi Wu Wings, and others were still considered to be supreme true treasures according to the categorization system of Universe Ocean.

"This will not do." Primal Chaos City Leader shook his head. "This is an opportunity that is hard to come by. A great being with two supreme true treasures—what about it? It means you will be safer. If you receive that inheritance, I believe you will be able to make it into the ranks of universe supreme masters. It is only a matter of time."

"Teacher, let's take it, as I am the one who got this supreme true treasure, and then I handed it over to you," Luo Feng said with a chuckle.

Primal Chaos City Leader was momentarily shocked.

"It's a deal, then." Luo Feng stood up. "I still have to make my way out of the Universe Boat, and that will take me almost 1,000 years. No rush, no rush."