Tao Yuwang: "Anyway, I didn't see Sister Xiao kissing anyone else, so I'm sad, so there's no need to despair."

Cheng Zhi: "..."

Xu Fei said: "What about kissing? I feel desperate when I see kissing. Is it a bit promising?"

Cheng Zhi: "..."

Cheng Zhi: "What's wrong with despair? At least I didn't lose my virginity."

Xu Fei: "..."

Xu Fei: "I lost my virginity to offend you? Two singles have the nerve to laugh at me. Is it possible that you both have experience?"

Cheng Zhi: "..."

Tao Yuwang: "..."

Within a moment, the three drinkers started fighting each other. You stabbed me, I stabbed you, hurting each other. There were more and more empty wine cans on the ground. Two hours later, while chatting, the three people's faces turned red. , were all so drunk that their tongues curled up and their speech was slurred.

Fortunately, they were drunk, and they knew not to sleep on the streets at night. They got up from the ground drunk, and Tao Yu looked at him: "Let's go! Go to my house!"

Xu Fei was silent and silent. Cheng Zhi was helping him walk. Xu Fei was unhappy for a moment and suddenly shook Cheng Zhi's hand away. He turned around and hit a telephone pole with a bang.

The impact was so severe that Xu Fei held his head in pain and groaned, not forgetting to curse, "Fuck!"

Cheng Zhi burst into laughter and said loudly: "This broken pole! Director Xu! I'll beat him for you!"

After saying this, Cheng Zhi went up and kicked the telephone pole violently. Tao Yuwang was also very angry and joined Cheng Zhi without saying anything. The two of them screamed and kicked around the telephone pole. He also said: "I told you to hit someone! I told you to hit someone!"

There was no one in this small alley, so they were making a fuss, but some people stuck their heads out to see where this group of drunkards came from.

Not far away, a car that had been parked suddenly turned on its interior lights, revealing the figure of a beautiful young man in the back seat of the car, with a gloomy expression on his face, looking like a man-eating demon in the movie.

The driver looked at the three drunk people in the distance and said tremblingly: "Boss, why don't you get Mr. Tao into the car first? If you continue to cause trouble for a while, someone will take pictures."

Tao Moguan rolled his eyes and said angrily: "What the hell, I don't know that idiot!"

Although he said this, his eyes were fixed on Tao Yuwang who was having a great time fighting with the telephone pole through the car window. A feeling of air filled his chest, and Tao Moguan almost fainted from anger.

Tao Moguan had been here for a while. When Tao Yuwang was still in the cinema, he was already waiting outside for some unexplainable reasons. Then Tao Yuwang went out to drink with Cheng Zhi and another unknown person. Tao Moguan Not wanting to disturb him, he asked the driver to drive the car aside, turn off the lights and wait.

They had been waiting for several hours. Tao Moguan waited silently with complicated emotions. Now seeing Tao Yuwang getting more and more playful, he finally couldn't help but make a move.

"One day at a time, when can I save myself some trouble!" Tao Moguan spat, opened the car door and walked towards the three people. When he got closer, he pulled Tao Yuwang's arm and scolded him without saying a word.