Linh looked at Biana as soon as the two boys were away.
"You do know that Fitz and Dex are like-?" Linh began.
"Oh I know, I don't need to be an empath to know how they feel for each other." Biana sighed.
"Anyways, maybe we should leave Keefe and Tam alone. We'll check up on them later."

Biana walked off and Linh stayed behind for a moment. She glanced at the locked door and bit her lower lip. She really hoped the two boys would make up with each other, that they'd talk.

" Linh? "
" Coming, sorry. "

*****

Keefe was now sat in the bed and Tam was rifling through the bag of snacks.

"You really don't wanna listen to what I need to say?" Keefe questioned.
"If you talk, then I talk and then that talking becomes arguing and then we'll be stuck here forever." Tam stated.
"... But if we don't talk we won't be stuck here forever?" Keefe asked, looking at Tam a little confused.
Tam stopped rifling through the bag of food and groaned.
" Ugh, stop using your brain. "Tam said, looking at Keefe.
"I can't switch it off." Keefe shrugged.

"Well that's obvious, since you had the genius idea of writing me love letters as a prank!" Tam scowled.
Keefe scoffed.
"Hey- actually, no. I will admit, that was a shitty thing for me to do." Keefe said, looking at Tam.
Tam looked at Keefe and he set down the bag of snacks as he got up and went over to the Empath.
Tam sat across from Keefe on the bed.

"You wanna talk? Talk." Tam stated.
Keefe stayed silent for a few moments.
"Wow, I thought you already had a big speech prepared." Tam huffed.
"Just, give me a second." Keefe said, glancing at Tam.
Tam stared at Keefe as he fiddled with his own hands in silence.
"Okay, uhhh..." Keefe took a deep breath.

Tam looked at Keefe, expecting something heartfelt from the empath.
"I didn't mean to gain feelings for you from this prank." Keefe blurted out.
Tam raised his eyebrows and scoffed.
"Oh wow, you really have a way with words. I thought you called yourself a hopeless romantic?" Tam huffed.
"Woah wait! No that came out wrong!" Keefe exclaimed, grabbing Tam's shoulders before he could get off the bed.
Tam glared at the blonde.

"No, I just-ugh, I meant..." Keefe fumbled with his words.
"You shouldn't be thinking so hard about this!" Tam scolded, shrugging Keefe's hands from his shoulders.
"Just speak with your heart, as an empath you should know that! Keefe you're such an idiot!"
Tam got off the bed and stormed over to the other side of the room.
Keefe looked over at Tam who slumped down onto the ground, hiding his face in his knees.

Keefe was about to speak before there was a knock at the door.
" Guys, you should probably try and get some sleep. It's getting late." Biana called from the other side of the door.
"Okay." Keefe called back.
Keefe heard Biana's footsteps get quieter and quieter as she walked away.

Keefe looked at Tam.
"Get back over here and just sleep in the bed at least." Keefe said, his tone of voice slightly desperate.
Tam didn't move or say anything.
"Tam, the floor isn't comfortable to sleep on, get up here."

Keefe stared at Tam who still wouldn't move. Keefe sighed as he got up and went over to Tam. Keefe grabbed Tam by his sides and lifted him up, Tam yelped as Keefe lifted him onto his two feet.
Tam looked at Keefe and Keefe smiled.
" Want me to carry you bridal style~?" Keefe said.
"Do not-!" Tam scowled, pointing a finger at Keefe.

Before Tam finished speaking, Keefe placed his hands underneath Tam's legs and his back, holding him in his arms and carrying him bridal style.
Tam instantly wrapped his arms around Keefe, holding tightly to ensure he wouldn't fall.
Keefe went over to the bed and dropped Tam onto it. Tam let out a small 'oof' as his back hit the mattress.
Tam looked up and seen Keefe staring at him from above. Keefe grinned and Tam glared at Keefe, but he couldn't help smiling slightly.