Kang Chen stared at it for a while, snorted, and said, "I don't believe it."

Cheng Zhi: "...I really forgot."

Kang Chen: "I don't believe it."

Cheng Zhi: "..."

Normally, Cheng Zhi would have rolled his eyes and told him whether you believe it or not, I don't care whether you believe it or not. But the situation was different now. He didn't want to attract too much attention at all.

At this time, Kang Chen said: "Do you like Kang Chen or Xiao Zuoren?"

This familiar question was asked from different mouths, and the lethality was not the same at all. The broadcast hall erupted with screams like explosions at this sentence. Being asked this sentence by Kang Chen is really like a dream for fans, and the answer to this dream question is even more difficult to choose. If you are a fan of these two people, making a choice is probably both sweet and painful. experience.

Cheng Zhi at this moment: "..."

Kang Chen made it clear that I won't let you go until you say you like me. There was only one option to pass the level. Cheng Zhi's hat was almost pulled down to his face, and he said in a very low voice: "...you."

Kang Chen: “Can’t hear you.”

Cheng Zhi: "..."

Obviously knowing that the other party did it on purpose, Cheng Zhi could only bite the bullet and continue: "...I like you."

After saying this, Kang Chen's expression changed instantly, a smile stained his eyebrows, and his whole person felt like a spring breeze.

Kang Chen: "Yeah."

Kang Chen: "So good."

The screams were deafening. Thousands of alpacas rushed past Chengzhi's heart. The hand holding the hat kept shaking. His heart was beating twitchingly. However, his face was still radiating extremely high heat. He didn't want to let it go. The boss saw that Cheng Zhi took the same countermeasure as the previous boss: he lowered his head and passed under the boss's arm.

The boss didn't stop him, but looked at the screen with a smile and nodded.

Xiao Zuoren, who has always acted as a background to let others fall in love: "..."

Please! Have any of you ever thought about how walls feel?

Although he complained in his heart, in fact, just now, Xiao Zuoren could interrupt at any time if he wanted to, but at least he had some compassion for Kang Chen, a single dog, and he was so kind and generous that he gave Kang Chen this opportunity.

The chat between the two bosses was over, Cheng Zhi shrank back among the fans, and the host finally asked the fans to return to their original positions. Cheng Zhi was not happy, and couldn't hold back for a moment, Sayazi ran off the stage, Others thought he was too shy, and there was a burst of laughter around him.

Even when he was running away, Cheng Zhi could feel the boss's eyes glued to him, making him uncomfortable. He quickly returned to his seat, and Wang Wenhang said to him: "Your face is so red."

Cheng Zhi: "..."

Annoying or not! It's just your mouth!

Cheng Zhi's speechlessness made Wang Wenhang very disappointed. Although he didn't know why Cheng Zhi pretended to be a female voice on stage just now, he didn't care much about it. He was disappointed because of Cheng Zhi's reaction. Originally, he thought he could talk to Cheng Zhi more today, but now Cheng Zhi looked like he was attracted by Kang Chen. He felt that he had no chance, at least not tonight.