This is troublesome, Cao Wei is a little worried.

Not only does Weibo need to recruit new presidents, but the fan club also needs to communicate with someone else. If they can't recruit the right person for a while, they have to manage both sides at the same time. Think about it, the workload has increased sharply.

Cao Wei stared at the computer screen, waiting for the other party's reply every second. At the far end of the chat interface, a thin figure sat down in front of the empty computer.

Mr. Wanmian pushed up his glasses, looked at the private chat interface Kang Chen opened for him, and fell into deep silence.

"……you sick?"

A certain boss said seriously: "No."

"...Then you specifically called me here just to let me chat for you? Isn't this a problem? What is a problem? Okay, don't explain, there is just something wrong with you!"

Boss: "Well, I have something wrong, let's talk about it."

Every organ is screaming at Mr. Almighty who wants to curse: "..."

Mr. Almighty is very busy recently, he is in love.

He is thirty-six years old and has had several girlfriends, but the person he is now in a relationship with is the one with the most special status in his life for so many years. To this end, he devotes 200% of his attention, just to I was so busy trying to understand the years I had missed because of avoiding it that I had no time to worry about other things.

When he received a solemn video from Kang Chen in the morning, he thought something important had happened. After rushing over in a hurry, the boss actually brought him to the computer and asked him to chat!

Talk about your nonsense!

Don’t you have a temper when you are an agent?

Mr. Wan Neng glared at Kang Chen angrily and typed quickly on the keyboard:

——It’s me: Hello, I’m the club minister.

Seeing Cao Wei's name and the familiar website interface, Mr. Wan Neng guessed the cause and effect of the matter. Kang Chen specially called him over, probably because he wanted to keep the identity of the minister in his hands. The boss's choice is correct. There is probably no one in the country who is better at communicating between agents than Mr. Almighty.

In order to restore the impression in the other party's mind that he did not reply promptly, Mr. Almighty made nonsense.

——It's me: I'm sorry for coming in so late. Just to be on the safe side, I went to confirm your identity. Agent Cao Wei, a contract agent with Promise Media, is 38 years old and has fifteen years of work experience. If possible, please send me another photo. I need to compare it with the photos of the contracted personnel on the official website for confirmation.

Using retreat as an opportunity to advance, the situation suddenly reversed. Mr. Almighty took the initiative and established himself in an excellent position to have a complete overview of the overall situation.

Seeing that Cao Wei had sent the photo, Mr. Wan Neng completed this irrelevant confirmation.

——It’s me: OK, confirmed.

——It’s me: We need to do the docking work. There is no problem on my side. Please discuss it in detail.

The content of the conversation immediately entered the professional field. Mr. Wan Neng arranged every aspect without leakage. He answered the questions raised by Cao Wei properly and appropriately. His response measures were timely and comprehensive, and some were more decisive and capable than what Cao Wei could have imagined.