Kyo:" Ohio, Sannin! "

Sakura:" Ohio to you too. Kyo. So... what is happening here? And why are the children crying?"

Kyo:" yes apparently-"

Kyo was interrupted with a loud noise ..

??:" Sorry , huff huff. Sorry, i am late,"

'Naruto??'

I turned around and looked at the boy.. his hair was dark blue with a cap on his head.

'Hah. How can that idiot be here?'

??:" Huh? What's wrong with everyone? Are you surprised i showed up? It's true that i am strong, but you dont need to be scared. " * scratch his head*

'Is he that stupid? Certainly, he is like Naruto in this world.'

??: " Tyson.. sorry, i can't battle you anymore.."

'I guess something bad happened before I came here...'

Tyson:" HEY, WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?"

?? :" Loose your battle , loose your bey. That's the rule."* turns around* said a boy with a bag on his shoulder.

Tyson:" Not just his. I took all his friends bey's too. Thsits how i play."

I was just sitting at the side observing the drama with kyo.

Sakura:" You have many things to explain, kyo."* wispers*

Kyo:" s-sorry."

??:" Takao. He has been stealing beyblades all around the town like this!"

Tyson:" What? You really did this?"

??:" That's right! And most of these were mine anyway. "* drops the bag on the ground, and they all saw the beyblades.*

The boy, Tyson, looked down

Tyson:" That's awful. "

??:" Huh?"

Tyson:" YOU ARE THE WORST! I dont know what your aim is , but to us beybladers , beyblades are our friends! We fight together, break them, repair them, and then again lose and win together! How can you take that so casually??"

He... he is so similar to Naruto. Things like friendship and a challenging personality... there is only one person who I know has it.. and that's definitely Naruto. That kid.. has a bright future.

??:" beyblades, our friends? HAHAHAHAHAHA ."

Tyson:" WHATS SO FUNNY ABOUT THAT?"

??:" ARE YOU STUPID ? BEYBLADES ARE JUST TOOLS FOR BATTLES! When it breaks , you throw it away. If it's weak , you buy a new one. They are just tools. And you think they are our friends? HAHAHAHAH"

'Oh, kai would have been so angry if he heard this. Hell, even i am mad.'

Tyson :" Teme..."

Sakura :" Kid... if you think like that ... you dont deserve to be a beyblader."

??:" HUH? AND WHO-"

He suddenly stopped when he saw me and blushed.Not only him but everyone was present here. Some gasped, and some admired me. Why? Because I took off my hoddie and handed it over to Kyo. But my mask was still on .

??:" Ahem, and who might you be, lady? The name is Carlos, by the way."* in a flirtious tone*

Sakura:" Your Superior. "* cold eyes*

Carlos:" W-what?"

Sakura:" i will repeat again - if you have that mids set... you dont deserve to be a beyblader. "