#06

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱. 

𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬.

it has been official, three months of solid dating, we decided to stay in Japan, our hometown. and of course, he just played against Blue Lock. although his team lost, i was proud of him, but because Bachira was there too, i had to support my bestie!

we now lived in a small apartment around Tokyo, it does seem strange, for two famous footballers to live in something like that and not a fancy mansion, but, it was enough, it was filled with plushies and comfort. 

since i promised him some cup noodles and snacks after the match, we found ourselves sitting by the sea side, listening to each other's melodies. 

"hey, Sae! look!" i pointed up at the puffy clouds, which looked like a heart, he hummed in response, munching on his mochi with puffed cheeks. 

"look at that one." he pointed, saying between bites. that cotton candy looked like a smiley face, "want some?" he asked, handing me the packet of matcha and red bean mochi. "yay!" i smiled and thank him, chewing on the sweet.

"yummmm!" kicking my legs and smiled, seeing me like this, he couldn't help but to return the smile, glancing at her side profile. 

"i love you." he said out of a sudden, his warm hands placed on top of mines. "i lub you more!" i argued, the mochi was still in my mouth. 

"i love you the most." he fought back, chuckling while wiping some flour off the corner of my lips. "i lub you over the mooon and back and to the suunn and then to the... uhmmm..." i pout in thought, to win over him, i pecked his lips but he held the back of my neck, staying in the position. 

his mouth was filled with sweetness, the red bean paste with the matcha filling was still lingering in his lips. 

we parted when i giggled, swallowing the last bits of mochi. enjoying each other's company in silence, watching the yellow orb slowly disappearing in everyone's view. 

as promised, tonight will be a movie night to make it a rememberable one. we had our sanrio character soft plushies surrounding us with a warm, comfy blanket.

what did we watch? The Little Mermaid.

the point was just to compare him with Ariel, they both had red hair and greenish turquoise orbs, what could be different? except for their gender... 

then, he literally switched the movie to smurf  to compare them with my azure hair... MEANIE! we continued to chit chat about random things.

oh, how small things can light humans up.

interesting, isn't it?

now, i just realised, no one is a perfectionist, no one is built perfect. 

not even Itoshi Sae, deep inside, he is just a small child, he was just someone who happens to have skill and talent in football, even he was a clumsy dummy. 

so this story wasn't about a perfectionist falling for a klutz.

it's a klutz falling for another more idiotic klutz.

even Itoshi Sae, is a perfectionist, not really, nah. 

just like the lover of his life. 

'oh, stop calling us klutz already!'

alright then, bluehead and redhead. 

perfectionist, not.
c o m p l e t e d

[twentieth of september, 2023.]

thank you so much for reading this until the end!

i really appreciate the love and support!

i will probably write an shidou or
rin fanfic soon,

so please stay tunned!

once again,
thank you very much
for reading this horrible book
until the end,
ilysm girlie pops 😍

- yuraararararar :3

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭, 𝐧𝐨𝐭. 𝐬𝐚𝐞 🎉