#02

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨.

𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥.

her e/c eyes flickered open like a light switch, the first thing she saw was a blanket covering her small body. "wha..." she rubbed her eyes, when she heard a low small groan. "Sae?" he was probably the only person. "oh..." he lifted his head, eyes still closed when he rested his scalp on the seat. 

"we've have arrived at Tokyo, Japan." 

her eyes sparkled when she heard her birthplace, "yay! we're here!" her voice cracked a bit, stretching her arms from the beauty sleep. 

"please put on your seatbelts, we are shortly landing."

her mouth shaped an 'o', "my ears..." she trailed off when the plane suddenly roughly landed, Sae's turquoise hues widened when she almost hit her head on the screen, he placed a hand on the television before she could. "tch..." he rolled his eyes, while she placed her own hand over her forehead. 

"thanks..." she mumbled, rubbing her forehead. "be more careful." he nonchalantly said, taking off his seatbelt, throwing the blanket down as he stood up. the girl blinked twice, was he caring for her just now? "c'mon, don't you want to come back here?" he asked, stealing a glance at the girl who sat there, comprehending what was happening. 

"you cared for me!" she smirked, standing up, but her seatbelt brought her down. Sae snickered at the careless action, "that." he was already taking out his luggage, "h-hey! wait for me too!" she struggled to take it off, but she managed. she jumped up, reaching for the cabinet on the other side, grabbing her luggage and running off the plane.

it was currently winter in Japan, but unfortunately snow didn't arrive yet. "so... where the hotel?" i asked.

"what?" he looked at me, "the... hotel!" i paused in the middle, glancing around at the familiar streets. 

"why are you following me?" he questioned, taking out his phone, "c-cuz! you said that we can share a room!" 

"no." he furrowed his eyebrows, a perplexed expression on his face. "what? did you forget?" she worriedly asked, holding her own phone to her chest. "no. i never said that." 

"wha..." she blinked once, twice, thrice. "i'm kidding." he started walking, leaving the poor girl behind. "MEANIE!"

after Sae checked in, the two football players entered the lift in silence, pressing the buttons as the elevator flied up. a ding played when we were on the 21st floor, since the rooms are bigger in this hotel, there aren't as much rooms on a floor, making it slightly easier to find the room. 

"here it is..." Sae looked down at the card, double checking so we wouldn't enter a wrong room. placing knocks on the door once again and opening the door swiftly. i glanced around, everything was tidy.

also, not to mention, Sae only booked the room for himself. so there was one toilet, or rather bathroom that was huge, a window, a table with some post-it pads, a closet at the side.

and a single queen size bed. 

great, just great. 

it was sundown, maybe i should get some food, just in time, my stomach growled for food and i hid my face in embarrassment. 

"get some food." he said as if it was too obvious, "okay okay... you want some too?" he shook his head as he opened his luggage, crouching down. "it's fine."

"you sure?" i make sure once more, "yeah." he replied confidently, "i'll just get some food in the room." 

i hummed in response, exiting the door. 

in about 15 minutes, i came back with cup noodles and a bottle of f/d (fav drink). "i'm baacckkk!" i announced, but no one responded. 

until i heard the shower tap running water. oh, he was probably showering... whatever, i'll just eat. i boiled some water and sat down, exhausted, waiting for my dinner. 

the bathroom door clicked open, revealing Sae.

"oh."

i'd never thought once in my life, i'd see him without clothes on, and a towel wrapping around his waist, his wet hair dripping water on the floor.