#04

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫. 

𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝.

"um... wanna do something else?" i questioned, the fact that it was embarrassing for the both of us was... um... awkward. 

"...sure." he was literally agreeing to everything i suggest, say, comment, maybe he just found me annoying... i dropped myself onto the bed, my arms spread. "like what?" i mumbled, finding my eyelids heavier and heavier.

"just go sleep." he replied, glancing at me over the shoulder. "mhm." i crawled to the pillow, but my arms were weak, sore, i just dipped down into the bed, not even caring about the blankets keeping me warm.

that night, the lights went dim, a blanket right cover my small body, an arm snaked around my waist and the scent of sweetness filled the room.

a thing i wanted to do back in Japan, is to shop. so this morning, i forced Sae to come shopping with me, of course, he declined but with the power of my puppy eyes, he finally said yes with a grumpy groan and massaging his temples. 

i wore a white tank top with light blue jeans, topping it off with air jordans and a white jacket. Sae wore a creamy striped button up, regular jeans, IV shades to hide from fans and Adidas og superstars. 

"let's goooo!" i pointed a finger towards the azure sky, eyes closed with a smile and grabbing his wrists. he could only sigh like a mother, facepalming himself. we entered a shopping mall, with loads of fans recognising the both of us, of course, his redhead is always easy to identify. 

we continued to shop and i couldn't help but to glance or stare at him from time to time, my heart started to beat faster whenever i see his side profile, when he chuckled at my careless mistakes, his laughter ringed in my ears like a melody while butterflies started flying around my stomach.

i'm sure i'm just sick. "you okay?" he stopped, giving a glance, "y-yeah." i stared at my shoes, maybe i was too carried away from the thoughts... "you're red." he placed a hand over my forehead, catching me off guard. why was he like this...? 

he surely wasn't like this before. 

"c'mon, let's go to the restroom, you can wash your face." he guided me, walking to the nearest restroom that was not too far away. i wanted to decline the offer so bad but, nothing came out of my mouth, it was like i was taped over, it was like i had a disability. 

he grabbed the shopping bags from me, pushing me in the restroom while waiting outside without a word. 

i fiddled with my fingers, staring at myself in the mirror. he was right... i was red. like red red. what the hell? i traced my cheek, drawing circles on them, what happened?

it didn't look like i was sick or i had a fever... no, not that kind of red. it looked like i was blushing...

too hard.

no.

no way.

no fucking way.

i swear to god, he's a pain in the ass!

how on earth could i fall for him?

especially now?

we headed back to the hotel, but i could stop thinking about that. just what is wrong with me? that redhead has literally the worst hairstyle anyone could have, and yet, he looked like a red flag for being an annoyance.

and yet, now i've fallen for him? now i was siting on the chair, resting my chin on the centre of my palms and he was covering my mind. 

after he took his time in the shower, it was my time. like every other night, i did my routine. until i came out, seeing Sae with his legs crossed, perhaps waiting for me?

"come sit here." he patted the space that was in front of him, i obeyed and found my eyes anywhere but on his pretty face.

"is there something going on?" he predicted, i felt like my feelings were just too complex now, i couldn't even put it in words.

"i-i..." i stuttered, finding words for my sentence, it felt like digging a dictionary out of my mind. if i just tell him, but don't tell him that it's him, will it be okay?

"i-i think... i like someone..." i blushed, scratching my scalp, i stole a glance at him.

for him, it looked like his world shattered, but his facial expressions said nothing, barely anything actually. "you've been thinking about him...?" he spoke up, his head was down but his fist was supporting his chin. "y-yeah." 

i was thinking about you the whole day, dumbass. 

"do i know him?" his tone was kept calm, "i-i guess so..." i found myself staring into his hues, lost in the abyss. "hm. i guess you better confess, he'll be lucky to have you." he looked away.

no way...

was he jealous...?!