#03

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

𝐠𝐨𝐝'𝐬 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰.

i immediately dug myself deep into my luggage, finding something to wear for sleep. i am aware that, i will be sharing a bed with Sae Itoshi. 

it's not the fact that we're sleeping together but, it was kinda weird for acquaintances to sleep together, no? 

we weren't even friends. 

i turned on the shower tap with a movement of my hand, warm water poured down onto my shoulders as relaxation steamed out. with circular actions my hands made with shampoo, my e/c were shut because i did not want the painful, aching shampoo to get into my eyes.

that's hella annoying. 

i finished my business and changed into the clothes i picked out, drying my hair and stepping out of the steamy bathroom. 

the cool air con slapped my cheeks real fast, i covered my mouth as i yawned and stretched my arms. Sae was just sitting on the edge of the bed, scrolling on his phone. 

he seemed bored, "wanna play a game?" i asked, joining him on the side. "what game...?" he quirked an eyebrow, "um... truth or dare!"

the devil's game.

he stayed quiet, eyeing me for some reason. "ok." 

"yay!" i exclaimed, laying on my back, staring at the dull ceiling. "so truth or dare?" i took the first question, "truth."

"hmm... do you like someone?" i grimaced, i could see him rolling his eyes at the corner of my eyes. "i'm not interested in relationships now." he coldly replied, placing his phone aside. "awww... that's sad. then you won't have kids! or grandkids!" i kicked my legs, his face was in disgust, thinking about the 'kids'. "ah no! not that." a scowl was on my face, crossing my arms as i sat up. 

"you're thinking too far." 

"truth or dare?"

"hm... truth!" i chose, crossing my legs. "do you like someone?" he returned to question, i was unexpected for him to say something like this, the same person that wasn't interested in relationships and mushy mushy stuff.

"hmm... not... yet! fictional characters though...!" i squealed in excitement thinking about fictional characters, they're just so hot. "stupid." he muttered, "hey!" 

"my turn! truth or dare?" 

"dare." he chose this time, "gimme your number!" i smirked, taking my phone from the desk, "fine." luckily he didn't decline down, he handed me his phone as i typed on the phone furiously, "it'll break if you do that." he was exaggerating... 

when i handed him the phone back, his eyes squinted when he saw the nickname. 'tsuyu YOUR BELOVED <333!!'

he sighed, biting his inner cheek, why couldn't he stop himself from smiling? "truth or dare?" he shook it off, "dare." his eyebrows fluttered, thinking of a dare.

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞.

perhaps, an evil dare. 

"do pole dance with an imaginary pole." his lips curved up in a devilish grin, "oh my god... fucking how?"she sweated, standing up while playing with her nails. "dunno." he gawked at her, watching her every action.

"eh..." she started spinning around in circles, pretending there was a pole in the middle, "that's not it, dumbass." she sniffed, "it's impossible" h/cette cried, as her vision got really dizzy. 

"great..." the e/c girl bit my lip, unable to control her balance. her hands gripped onto Sae's shoulders, falling down. "oi-" a vein popped out of his neck, holding the girl's shoulders back. 

but that's not a way to stop it, the dizzy female unintentionally fell on him, on the bed with her eyes closed. "oi..." he frowned, but upon seeing her expression, his face light up a bit. her knitted brows with her cherry lips slightly parted, her e/c eyes shut down. "i-i..." she slowly mumbled, opening her e/c eyes.

her hues went round when she realised what position they were in. "oh my fucking god! i'm so sorry!" she pushed herself up, her hands folded on her chest tight. her cheeks burned hard this time.

she glanced at the red haired male who was sitting up now, his cheeks turned light pink, scratching his nape while avoiding eye contact.

god, that view was hot.