#05

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞. 

𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲.

"hm. i guess you better confess, he'll be lucky to have you."

i couldn't sleep, i rolled around, seeing the redhead was already fast asleep. i suddenly felt a hand around my waist, while i let out a silent yelp. but of course, i wasn't dreaming, my face landed on a chest, his heart beat steady. 

his scent invaded my nostrils, somehow making me sleepy. my eyelids dropped, the night seemed less stressful.

i actually should confess, shouldn't i? when we go back to Spain, we'll be more busy and we won't be seeing each other as much as now.

i'm actually gonna do it, no? i can do it! i got this!

you think i'm actually gonna do it? nope 😂

jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk.

unlike him, i'm not a perfectionist, i don't have any flowers or blah blah blah to give him, all i have to do is to give him my words.

i'm rather a perfectionist, not. 

it's gonna be a starry night, two lovers- no... two workers sitting on top of a mountain, watching the fireworks even though it's not July.

people say, being delulu is always the solulu, no?

oh stop it, the faster this is done, the faster you'll know his answer. "are you gonna confess soon? to your crush-"

"he's my lover!" i argued, pouting. "yeah yeah whatever." he rolled his eyes, "oh by the way, meet me at the top of the mountain tonight! let's go stargazing!" i smiled, grabbing my over shoulder bag. 

he thought for a second, staring at the floor, "okay." he agreed, and headed towards the hotel door. "see you tonight, then." he looked back when i hummed in response, stealing one more pretty stare before he leaves.

"make sure to confess soon~" he teased, a smirk curving up his lips, "shut up!" i flustered, stomping away. 

23:57... October 9th.

today was the day i was gonna confess, after meeting him for a few days, crazy right? i was wearing a black hoodie to keep myself warm, steam coming out of my mouth as i breathed when i walked up the stairs. 

i made it to the top, seeing Sae who was standing, wind kissing his messy hair and his button down shirt, his black jacket flowing against the air. "hey." his voice was low, his turquoise orbs shining in the night. 

"you sparkle... a lot." he said when i sat down, tilting my head in confusion, "what do you mean?" 

"you stand out." he muttered, quiet enough just for me to hear, my ears flushed, as he sat down next to me.

"did you confess yet?" he questioned, staring at the slightly dimmed city view, i shook my head, "nope."

"that sucks." he commented while i stared at him, oh, i couldn't take my eyes off him now. he turned his face towards my direction, lost in my hues. 

he suddenly placed a smirk on his soft lips, thinking of something devilish? 

"hurry up and fall in love with me instead of that boy of yours, stupid." 

"i already did." 

that... slipped out of my mouth too fast, his eyebrows noticeably shot up, "the boy of mines i fell in love was, you, Itoshi Sae." 

he chuckled, "really?" i hummed as he leaned closer, "you want my answer?" he asked, our noses touching.

"yeah." even if he didn't like me, it's fine, at least i already confessed, life goal completed unless i fall in love with someone else. 

he gently grabbed me by the chin, tilting his head, his irises were on my lips. he was a perfectionist, and i was merely just a klutz.

yet, we fell in love together. 

oh, two exact opposites. everything about them are right the opposite, except their lips.

they fit perfectly together.

that was something perfect we could both do.

00:00... October 10th.

-------------------------

A/N: check sae's bd 🫣