Midnight Romance

Continued-

Haseena was anxiously waiting ofr his answer..his lips curved into a smile and he said-

AS- Aapke prem prastaav ko koi nadaan hi thukra sakta hai..aur aap acchi tarah se janti hain ki hum nadan nahi hain...

He said his negotiation words, making her smile in confusion..But it got cleared since he opened his arms to engulf her..she happily dug her face in his muscular chest..with a content smile on her face.

"Kshama kijiyega Haseenaji, hum aapko shayad aapki zindagi ka sabse bada dukh dene wale hain...par kartavya ke aage hum bhi majboor hain..", he thought, caressing her back.

They broke the hug..thr redness of her cheeks was still visible. He smiled seeing her like that. The strict,no-nonsense, jazbaati SHO Haseena Malik was all shy and blushing in front of him.

AS- Priye, humne toh abhi kuch kiya hi nahi..phir kyun aapke gaal laal ho rahe hain?(he asked teasingly)

She looked here and there..still absorbing that her first love had accepted her proposal.

AS- Haseenaji...(sweetly)

She looked at him..

AS- Thane chhod dein apko?

HM- Hum-hum chale jayenge sir..(although she wanted to say yes)

AS- Chaliye na..aapki jeep constable le ayega..

She smiled..and sat beside him on the front seat.

AS- matlab uss din Pushpaji ka yeh matlab tha..

HM- Kis din(confusingly)

AS- jab aap humse 'kuch' puchna chahti thi..yaad aya?

She blushed a bit..he chuckled. They didn't talk much..the relationship was still getting absorbed by Haseena while Anubhav's mind had different plans. He dropped her to thana..and the MPT already guessed that there was a new couple in town..They teased her a lot..and she could only blush..Karishma wasn't too happy though, but accepted the relation for the sake of her beloved Bhaiya and Maddam Sir.

12:00AM

Haseena huffed and rang the doorbell. Anubhav opened the door..and was surprised to see her. She was looking beautiful, his heart accepted that fact.

AS- Haseenaji? Aap yahan iss waqt?

HM- wapas jaye?

AS- nahi matlab, sab theek haina?

HM- ji..par please aap thoda dheere baat kijiye..ammi jag jayengi..(she said in a hushed voice)

AS- ji ji..matashree jag jayengi...waise aapne bataya nahi..aap yahan kaise?

HM- humein coffee pine ka bada mann kar raha tha..aur aapne itni baar kaha hai ki aap acchi coffee bana lete hain..toh socha aapke iss hunar ko mauka diya jaye..(she said like a queen)

AS- Dhanyawaad, mauka dene ke liye..aaiye..

They chuckled and she came in...

HM- Anubhav, aapko pata haina..coffee aap banane wale hain hum nahi!

AS- ji mohtarma..jaante hain..(he said, arranging the coffe powder and sugar)

HM- toh aap humein kitchen mein kyu laye?(frowned, wrapping her elbows around her front)

AS- hamari bholi priye..(he pulled her cheek)..humne suna tha, ki raat ko agar do log sath mein coffee banate hain toh coffee lajawab banti hai..(he said flirtuously)

She rolled her eyes wirh a small smile..

AS- accha fridge se doodh dijiye na..(she looked at him)..doodh..(he repeated with puppy eyes)

She opened the fridge and brought the milk container. In the process their elbows collided and an empty vessel made its way to the ground..Haseena panicked and ran beside the crockery shelf..

"Aree aap wahan kya mar rahe hain aapko bhi dekh lengi..", she whispered and pulled him..Anubhav observed her nervous face..she looked cute..a sudden desire erupted in him..those plump lips were definitely tempting..

Haseena turned to find him already gazing at her..his penetrating gaze developed numerous butterflies in her stomach. He leaned closer, caging her between him and the stand. Suddenly, blushing Haseena spotted a cockroach on the floor..she dug her face in his chest out of fear..on the other hand, he was surprised..the ever strong Haseena Malik was such a baby in front of him..the cockroach went as its work was done😉...Haseena looked at him.. Their lips were a centimetre apart..and...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
{Chinta mat karo, yahan phone nahi bajega😌}

Haseena and Anubhav were deeply drowned in each other and in no time their lips experienced something different, something new. The kiss lasted for less than a minute or so..but left a throbbing heart in the chests of both. As the kiss broke, Anubhav smiled and kissed her forehead. She smiled..

HM- I love you..(she whispered lovingly)

Her words brought him out of trance..he just kissed his 'Target'..his mission..also, he didn't take her permissoon. Guilt took over him..he felt disgusted. Seeing his changing expressions..Haseena got confused.

HM- kya hua?

AS- woh..(taking his arm back)..humne bina anumati ke aapko..

She smiled seeing the gentleman in front of her.

HM- agar hamari na hoti toh hum ek second mein aapko dharashahi kar dete Mister..Haseena Malik ke hath aur laat bhi mash hoor hain..(she chuckled, making him smile)

AS- Chaliye phir..coffee banate hain..(she nodded and they made the coffee together..with an additional ingredient of love)

She was about to leave after their midnight coffee date..when his voice stopped her.

AS- hamesha aisi hi rahiyega, Haseena..

Haseena, oblivious of the depth of his words, smiled and said- aap sath honge toh hamesha rahenge..

She went..increasing his guilt.

------------------
  Words-900
------------------

Do vote and comment if you find the chapter and story worth it..😊😊

With Love,

Anuseena_loveLove2164