the ONLY chapter

This acc will be abandoned after this

haha macro/micro flokase fic cause it's fucking funny, also no I'm not into half this shit it's just really funny to write, and no, this isn't a vore fic, even though it may seem like it is at the start, its not, just stick around, those are disgusting

background info, some vocaloids are human, some are androids, Flower is an android and Fukase is human, the androids are VERY small (4cm)

okay prepare yourselves

---

Flower awoke in a dark and cold environment, in the box along with her cd. Flower's purple digital eyes scanned her environment, her face blank, she crawled out of the box, wanting to see her new home. The bright and blinding world took a minute to adjust to but eventually she was greeted by a kitchen, a very large kitchen, at least to her, she started wandering around aimlessly, just getting used to it all.

Flower eventually stumbled upon a large, brown box, her white ahoge perked up as she inspected it curiously, she had very limited knowledge on human objects and lives. After a while of looking at it and poking it, she crawled inside, finding a big circle of dough, tomato sauce, cheese, and pepperoni, she trotted over to it, her intrest peeked. She wandered around on the pizza, not knowing what it was, she eventually found a slice of pepperoni that looked comfortable, so, she curled up on it and entered her rest mode.

Fukase wandered into the kitchen, absolutely starving, he had a long day and all he wanted to do was eat his pizza. He lazily grabbed the pizza box and opened it, only to completely freeze.

"...What the hell...?"

He was greeted by the sight of a sleeping android girl curled up on his pizza, her short, fluffy, white and black hair being soaked in grease. He lightly tapped the android, knocking the poor girl off the pizza and onto the hard cardboard, she woke up and groaned, uncomfortable. She sleepily looked up at the red-haired 'loid, she just gave a tried and small wave, not understanding how odd this could be to him. He hooked his finger under her vest and picked her up, she dangled like a limp ragdoll in the air as she looked up at him.

"..."

He looked at her box, then back at her, realizing what was happening.

"...You hungry...?"

He tilted his head at her as he slid his fingers under a slice, picking up a pizza slice for her, holding it up to her. Flower stared at it before biting it, chewing a crumb of it happily as she was being hung by her vest midair. He just watched her silently, letting her eat until she was full, he then ate the rest of the slice himself considering she basically ate nothing of it due to her size. He then set her on his shoulder and started walking to his room with her, he liked this small android even though it hasn't even spoken to him yet. He sat down on his bed and set her down in front of him, the miniature girl staring up at him.

"...You're cute."

"Thank you."

He was kinda shocked at her deep and raspy voice but didn't question it, to be honest, it turned him on. He patted her on the head with his index finger, blushing heavily.

"So, what's your name? I'm Fukase, the memelord!"

"Flower."

"...Are you always this emotionless?"

"Yes."

He kept petting the small android until she grabbed his finger with both her hands, crawling onto it and climbing up to his head, she made herself comfortable in his curly red locks of hair... she was purring, a sound Fukase liked VERY much, his face was as red as a tomato as he just let he make herself comfortable.

After a while, Flower got up and climbed down and decided her new home would be on him.

"...Can I?"

She poked his clothes, he understood and gave her a nod as she crawled into his pocket, she decided this would be where she would stay...

Forever.

Okay I'm done just imagine Fukase carried her around 24/7 and let her see the world I have homework to attend to now so bye