❣•୨୧ 𝙍𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙪𝙩𝙮 - Part 2 ୨୧•❣•

Beginne am Anfang

No émie liked him because he was vibrant and charming, but she didn't want anything to do with him after the dating disaster. When he discovered she was a feisty Korean girl who was sarcastic and could punch like a guy, his interest in her skyrocketed. He was pleading with her to give him another opportunity. She intended to change her phone number since cet imbécile (this fool) is constantly annoying.

Noémie's eyes widen as she approaches the exquisite hotel Jung Suray Towers. It was a few stories high with the most beautiful Eastern architecture. It was extravagant and even the flooring that led up to the glass entrance doors are gleaming porcelain tiles.

"Woah,' est fantastique...this is fantastic...whoa. I had no idea this idiot owned such a magnificent hotel." Noémie slowly stepped out of the vehicle, her licorice eyes wide with wonder. When she heard a voice call her name. She turned to the sound and a woman in an elegant grey suit pants was waiting for her in the luxurious lobby near the massive fountain. The tranquility and opulence blew her mind away. It was still very early in the morning and a lone reception clerk was on the phone dressed in his black hotel suit.

They both greeted in acknowledgment.

"Seo Noèmie! I'm Kim Mejiwoo, in charge of Housekeeping-", she had been waiting for her to arrive.

Noémie smiles and bows nicely, in a cordial greeting.The lady's eyes were sparkling, and she was wondering what made her so quirky. When she asked her for her details, she appeared amused with her, which made her crease her brows. She was sure the jerk owner informed his staff about her. Noémie followed her solemnly to the staff area as she explained how things worked. She gave her a maid outfit as her uniform of the day. As she lifted it and examined the size, she furrowed her thin brows as his eyes widened displeased. What the bloody hell!

"Is everything all right, Miss?" Ms Mejiwoo noticed with mirth the furrowed brows of Noémie who openly disdain the outfit. Mejiwoo squeezed her lips together, trying not to laugh at the French girl's scrunched-up expression. Mr.Jung is determined to aggravate this girl.

"The dress is a tad too small. Mes seins vont se battre pour respirer.(My breasts will fight to breathe)", She wasn't impressed,but she didn't want to upset her supervisor, so she just took the light gray and white maid uniform, with a tight-lipped smile, and white flats that were luckily her size.

"All right, Ms. Seo, there is the locker room. Your locker number is 14. Please change your clothes quickly, and I'll be waiting for you outside. Please be as quick as possible." She smiles graciously and gestures for you to go in.

"Er...ok," Noémie grudgingly greet and walked to the locker room has dressing sections for both genders. The metal lockers were a deep reddish brown against beige walls. She made a hurried change.The dress was so snug around her thighs that it felt like she was bursting at the seams. It was short, and mid-thigh. She felt like one of those sexy playbunnies. So humiliating.Mr Jung wants to infuriate her, that is for sure. Noémie sighed as she collected her belongings placed them safely in the locker and locked them securely. Fortunately, her locker code was easy to remember.

Noémie met Ms Jiwoo in the hallway and foMs.owed her as she explained the daily schedule. She told her about all her day's tasks. A girl came running in her direction, flustered. Ms.Jiwoo gazed at the girl, slightly irritated. The girl apologizes by bowing several times. As Noémie notices her red face and Ms. Kim's severe expression, she smirks. Ms Jiwoo despises workers being tardy.

The tardy girl was petite and very skinny, with short shiny brown hair in a pixie cut and a typical tomboy appearance. She was dressed in a neon color graphic art t-shirt, and denim shorts that showcased her very thin legs, and her feet were clad in black and red converse sneakers, her wrists Converseled with different woven bracelets and charms. Noémie beams at her adorableness.