32. ARAVIND + DHIVYA = NITHILAN ARYA

Start from the beginning

She holds Muthu Kumar's hand and moved from there....

All smiled and moved to their respective rooms....

Dhivya came to the room first followed by aravind.....

Aravind came and spanked her back making her jump from her place....

Dh: ouch....

She saw him with wide eyes.....

Dh: yenga...

Ar: en payan tha adika sonnan Nan ila...

Dhivya glared at him deathly and moved near him by raising his hand...

Aravind held the hand and pushed her towards him and hugged her tightly....

Dhivya first restricted him...

Dh: vidunga.... Ungala... Vidunga nu solra la....

But Aravind held her tightly....  and kissed her nape.... Soon she melted in his arms and hugged him back....

Both hugged each other happily with a smile ....

Aravind parted from the hug and caressed her face with full of love and cupped her cheeks.....

Ar: dhivi.... na idhu vara neraya thappu panitan.... ena manichu ethupiya.....

Dhivya saw him with tears and held his hand which was on her cheeks.....

Dh: ena vitutu poida matingala....

Ar: na epovumae una vitutu pola da.... una vitu thalli irundhan avalo tha..... ana manasu alavula na un kuda tha irundhan.... ini mothama un kudayae irupan....

Dh: business vishiyama ponalum nanum kuda varuvan ....

Aravind rubbed his nose with her ....

Ar: ne ilama na ila d pondatti.... I want to see every sunrise and sunset with you till my last breathe..... you are my everything....

Dhivya hugged him tightly and cried in his embrace.....

Aravind hugged her back and caressed her back to calm her down....

Dh: na ungala romba miss panitan therima... ungala romba love pana yarumae theriyatha apa.... therinja aprm en uyirae ungaluku kudukanum nu mudivu pana.... kalyanam apa agreement sign pana apa kuda valikala.... ana Virginity test eduka sonna apa sethutan..... aprm kalyanam ana aprm neenga ena vitutu poninga la apa romba odanjutan.... pregnancy period la neenga ilathathu enaku evalo periya kurai therima.... I missed you a lot....

Ar: sorry da na unaku indha 4 years a enala thirupi thara mudiyathu ana ini irukura Elam varusham masam nal nimisham nodi una santhosama vechupan.....

Dhivya parted from the hug and kissed his whole face....

He smiled with tears and kissed her whole face and soon his lips landed on her lips....

Both kissed each other by pouring their love.....

Nithi: mummy..... mummy....

Nithilan shouted and coming inside their room.....

Dhivya tried to part from the kiss but Aravind didn't allow her and hold her waist tightly and kissed her....

Dhivya widened her eyes when she saw nithilan coming inside their room.....

Aravind saw her and blinked her eyes as assurance......

Nithilan saw them kissing each other.....

He smiled widely and clapped his hands excitedly and hopped in bed and kissed their lips with his... their three lips joined together....

And when nithilan removed his lips parents also removed their lips....

Aravind saw nithilan and raise his eyebrows..... nithilan to done the same.....

Ar: na en pondatti a kiss pana ne yen da kiss pana....

Nithi; na en mummy a kiss pana...

He jumped on dhivya and held her cheeks in his tiny hand and kissed her whole face.....

Nithi: i love you mummy.....

Dhivya smiled widely and hugged him tightly....

Ar: nanum un amma va romba love panran....

He too hugged them and the trio hugged together.....

Dh: nanum en nithi kutty aiyum avanga appa vayum romba love panran.....

Nithi: aii... i pamily is iest.... (My family is the best)

Aravind smiled and lifted him and kissed his face.... and threw him in the air and caught him.... making him giggle.....

Aravind and dhivya laughed with nithilan and the trio laid in bed together.....

Ar: nithi na nama Disney land polama....

Dh: Paris.....

She shouted in excitement.....

Ar: yes...

Dh: aii supereyy polam.... I want to see everything with you....

Aravind smiled and leaned near her and kissed her cheeks...

Dhivya pushed him and eyed nithilan who was glaring at them....

Aravind laughed and kissed two times in nithilan cheeks making him smile widely....

Nithi: aii mummy unaku 1 tha enaku 2.....

He shows his tongue out....

Dhivya gasped....

Dh: yaru da unaku idhu Elam solli thara....

Nithi: chichi.....

Dh: Ava than da una kedukura.... una....

She tickled him badly making him laugh loudly...

Aravind lay straight and saw them with a content smile....

Nithilan pushed dhivya and hoped on aravind ....

Aravind holds him protectively....

Dhivya also hoped aravind and tickled nithilan.... aravind laughed with them and hugged the duo tightly.... dhivya smiled and laid in his chest without crashing nithilan....

Nithilan too laid on the aravind chest.....

Aravind patted them who were breathing heavily due to their attrocites.... due to the exhaustion nithilan slept immediately....

Dhivya saw Aravind and nithilan....

Dhivya got up from aravind....

Aravind slowly turned and placed nithilan in bed without disturbing him..... and showed his hand towards dhivya....

Dhivya smiled and lay near him and kept her face in chest and played with his shirt button......

Dh: yenga thambi munadi....

Ar: avanuku theriyamum dhivi Avan parents oruthar oruthar love panranga nu..... ena mari avanukum ayida kudathu.... oru kolanthaiku epovumae parents tha first friends... first guru.... elamae.... nama
Katrathu tha avanuku ulagam.... avanuku nama nallatha mattumae nama katanum nu na sollala..... ana avanuku nama nallathu ena ketathu ena ellamae solli kudukanum..... Avan identify pananum....

Dhivya smiled and kissed his cheeks....

Dh: love you nithilan appa.....

Ar: love you too nithilan amma.....

Both smiled and slept peacefully...... the trio slept together with full of happiness.....

Author note....

How was it....

Hope you all like it...